accident Mother has quick hands! (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
This site is not for you if you wish death upon children. I guess your mum dropped you on your head, that would certainly explain a lot.
Did you have to be stopped from throwing yourself from a ledge as a small child? I'd assume not as the vast majority of "children" do not. Let those who are lesser.than perish instead of making our country worse by keeping them alive unnecessarily. Also the ideal of childhood is a falsehood used ro excuse idiocy and immaturity. They should be held to the same standards as anyone else otherwise each generation will only become more idiotic. As for my standing on this site I dont give a good God damned mother fuck what soft "men" think.

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
Did you have to be stopped from throwing yourself from a ledge as a small child? I'd assume not as the vast majority of "children" do not. Let those who are lesser.than perish instead of making our country worse by keeping them alive unnecessarily. Also the ideal of childhood is a falsehood used ro excuse idiocy and immaturity. They should be held to the same standards as anyone else otherwise each generation will only become more idiotic. As for my standing on this site I dont give a good God damned mother fuck what soft "men" think.
Bit of a Dickwad aren't you.
I will leave you alone now as I hope most people will, the amount of attention seekers on here is getting more and more.

stillbody

Well Known Member
Nice Catch! I would’ve probably just stood there.
D67D8C96-C8EC-4F5C-9C48-28D157059538.jpeg

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
It's a great video, so much potential... I hope that kid grows up to do something immense with life, evil or good, it'll make for in interesting conversation

Back