DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Been a while since I've posted here (was on vacation for 6 weeks and yadda yadda - time flies).

So here's a fairly fresh set of gore images.

This mother and daughter lived together in a house or something and it seems that the daughter had some mental health issues and the mother was trying to take care of her.

Anyways one day the daughter went off the ol' rocker and viciously attacked her mother: cutting out her tongue, bashing her face in and slashing it repeatedly, stabbing her body, cutting off both feet and had begun the task of cutting off her mother's arms when she was caught.

The daughter is currently in a padded room, strapped to a bed and is not telling the police anything.

Indonesia, July 7, 2018.

unstable-daughter-murders-cuts-up-her-mother-1-Tanjungpura-ID-jul-7-18.jpg

unstable-daughter-murders-cuts-up-her-mother-2-Tanjungpura-ID-jul-7-18.jpg

unstable-daughter-murders-cuts-up-her-mother-3-Tanjungpura-ID-jul-7-18.jpg

unstable-daughter-murders-cuts-up-her-mother-4-Tanjungpura-ID-jul-7-18.jpg

unstable-daughter-murders-cuts-up-her-mother-5-Tanjungpura-ID-jul-7-18.jpg

unstable-daughter-murders-cuts-up-her-mother-6-Tanjungpura-ID-jul-7-18.jpg

unstable-daughter-murders-cuts-up-her-mother-7-Tanjungpura-ID-jul-7-18.jpg

8. This...is the mother's tongue.
unstable-daughter-murders-cuts-up-her-mother-8-Tanjungpura-ID-jul-7-18.jpg

Silhouette #1

im coming for you cunt!
Nice set, my mum pisses me off sometimes but damn she must of really pissed her off!

Hope you had a nice vacation DH :)

Silhouette #1

im coming for you cunt!
Looking at the daughters face she looks like she has mental health problems, and that photo is taken not long after chopping her mumma up so she must be buzzing still, I like the thought of such a crazy feeling being caught in a caption...

tero

GOREBABY
Wow glad to have you back DH, you are always dearly missed when not posting. Great thread ( story). Thanks mate .

Been a while since I've posted here (was on vacation for 6 weeks and yadda yadda - time flies).

So here's a fairly fresh set of gore images.

This mother and daughter lived together in a house or something and it seems that the daughter had some mental health issues and the mother was trying to take care of her.

Anyways one day the daughter went off the ol' rocker and viciously attacked her mother: cutting out her tongue, bashing her face in and slashing it repeatedly, stabbing her body, cutting off both feet and had begun the task of cutting off her mother's arms when she was caught.

The daughter is currently in a padded room, strapped to a bed and is not telling the police anything.

Indonesia, July 7, 2018.

View attachment 336333

View attachment 336334

View attachment 336335

View attachment 336336

View attachment 336337

View attachment 336338

View attachment 336339

8. This...is the mother's tongue.
View attachment 336340
That “tongue” looks like a toe, with the nail still attached on the underside

Qruelty

Lurker
Why sever the toe? Unless she was doing some jointing, that’s really unhelpful. More pieces to keep track of and no easier to pack after.

There's Bi-Polar type Crazy, and then there's MAD-DOG CRAZY. This bitch is a fucking mad-dog! Just ask her mother..oops, you can't, she has no tongue. :skull: