• A copy of this website exists on another domain run by hackers. Goregrish forum is only accessed via goregrish.com. Any website that looks like goregrish on any other domain only exists to steal your details and trick you into downloading Russian malware on you device so they can steal from you. You have been warned. Only use GOREGRISH.COM

Motocyclist dies while going over 200mph

Vwj

NewbieX
I feel like that's even worse if its official and they still disregard safety to the extent they are going 200+ on a public road there are literally not even barriers and it looks like its at the edge of a forest I highly doubt they couldn't find a better place for this because if its professional they could definitely just rent out a landing strip or hell pour your own what would stop some drunk idiot driving on the road if you needed to swerve for really whatever reason worst case youre a vegetable best case you die instantly I get that it's how they do it in some less than great places but if you take absolutely no measures for the safety of your drivers its your fault and have full responsibility for their injuries or death
Do you seriously not get what road racing is? Want me to break it down for you?
Ok THE ROADS ARE CLOSED OFF, that means no people/cars can enter the track (as it a track on these days NOT A PUBLIC ROAD)
Lampposts and trees on places where riders may come off (like exits of corners) are barriered or padded,
We have safety marshals all over the tracks with medical response and heli lift
We don’t have a racetrack in every town and this is how it’s been done for over a hundred years
Over here racing is not just about going in straight lines as we like corners too!
MOTORSPORT IS DANGEROUS!!!! It doesn’t matter if your at a drag strip (which road racing isn’t over here) at a track, at a rally stage or even at these road races, accidents happen, people get hurt or die (geez didn’t dale Earnhardt die in a race at Daytona beach?)

Vwj

NewbieX
its a god complex these guys live their whole lives doing this then think theyre invincible or get to the point they know that they dont care dying or killing others living this way... Paul walker comes to mind.
Oh ffs, these events are just like track racing, not fast and furious 🤦‍♂️

Do you seriously not get what road racing is? Want me to break it down for you?
Ok THE ROADS ARE CLOSED OFF, that means no people/cars can enter the track (as it a track on these days NOT A PUBLIC ROAD)
Lampposts and trees on places where riders may come off (like exits of corners) are barriered or padded,
We have safety marshals all over the tracks with medical response and heli lift
We don’t have a racetrack in every town and this is how it’s been done for over a hundred years
Over here racing is not just about going in straight lines as we like corners too!
MOTORSPORT IS DANGEROUS!!!! It doesn’t matter if your at a drag strip (which road racing isn’t over here) at a track, at a rally stage or even at these road races, accidents happen, people get hurt or die (geez didn’t dale Earnhardt die in a race at Daytona beach?)
Unless its blocked off with a semi truck its not going to do shit against someone under the influence and what would medical do if its a race youre not going to be going slow youre gonna gun it and try and go as fast as possible and would more likely kill you than not a helicopter isn't going to do much if your brains arent in its bucket and Im not questioning this race In particular Im questioning the entire sport in this case an experienced driver swerved too fast and its probably the first thing you learn not to do and if someone who understands the risks and the concept of slamming into asphalt at 200+ mph and still makes the mistake theres probably a good chance someone with less experience could have the same lapse in judgement it's a stupid sport especially on a damn motorcycle

Vwj

NewbieX
🤦‍♂️

So you don’t like nascar, or f1, or indicar, or MotoGP, or wsb
So I guess you don’t drive, or walk out the front of your house eh?

Yes people die, but like I said every motorsport people die,

Do you get drunks walk across Daytona racetrack while cars are doing 200mph? If not what makes you think drunks walk across these racetracks? (And there won’t be any drunk drivers because they can’t get near the closed off roads 🤷‍♂️)

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Recall this.. only saving grace, it was likely instant death... though that won't be much consolation to the witnesses nor those left behind.

Least he is with his Father, and died doing what he loved.