We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Motorcyclists head crushed by a water truck

Discussion in 'Accidents' started by D.O.A., Jun 7, 2015.

1. D.O.A.

D.O.A. DEUS VALT

Figaro... Figaro... :brainhurts:

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. snatch

snatch Eat shit and bark at the moon

excuse me, but there is a drought going on...corpses soaking up water is a gross display when harvest is just around the damn corner ffs

3. Athena

Athena ANGEL of DECAY

And that right there is the reason so many fucking scooter accidents happen in Brazil!! Dumbass maneuvers by dumbassed drivers!!:poison:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. the best part is when a truck hits someone they brake and spread the victim down the street. shitstain in blood

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bethy

Bethy SOMETIMES LIFE AINT FAIR KIDDO... Morbid Mania

Powerdrill posted this saterday but its definitely worth another look! That crushed head sound is classic :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. PowerDrill

PowerDrill Recovering Lurker

Though it's always good to get another look and see how one simple mistake can get your head crushed. If I was ever in a motorcycle, I would probably never go between cars even if it's going slow. There's a video in Southeast Asia where some guy in a scooter came by and a parked car open and the door knocked the guy off his scooter and just by pure chance, a van came over and ran him over, if I remember correctly he got his head crushed.