"Mr Death" Dennis Allen

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
christine k;29262 said:
Terrific article and I have a new crush. Dennis Allen :love:
Really? he was a shifty rat fuck who sold people out to the cops.
But he makes for a interesting story.

Next time I'll write about the Melbourne crim Dennis would hide his toes from.
When you make that much easy money, there is always a guy with a pair of bolt-cutters who will persuade you to part with all of it.

D.Ø.A.;29341 said:
Really? he was a shifty rat fuck who sold people out to the cops.
But he makes for a interesting story.

Next time I'll write about the Melbourne crim Dennis would hide his toes from.
When you make that much easy money, there is always a guy with a pair of bolt-cutters who will persuade you to part with all of it.

Interesting story is an understatement, DØA

I read a bit on the Pettingill Clan. The women (who are not dead or in witness protection) stalk or maim current and previous girlfriends of their dead boyfriends, husbands, brothers. That family hates each other too.

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

wino;29360 said:
including Keefy's mischeif I hope bloke ^
:D

christine k;29374 said:
Interesting story is an understatement, DØA

I read a bit on the Pettingill Clan. The women (who are not dead or in witness protection) stalk or maim current and previous girlfriends of their dead boyfriends, husbands, brothers. That family hates each other too.
That's because they're all fucking insane

D.Ø.A.;29384 said:
:D

That's because they're all fucking insane

I really like them (and I'm not just saying that because one just got out of jail for using the internet to trace-back and make irl death threats)

neilje

NewbieX
Dennis Allen and his family feature heavily in the new Aussie drama "Killing Time" based on the biography of crooked lawyer Andrew Fraser. Its a damn good portrayal too. Having seen dear Dennis in the Cherry Tree hotel a few times, the guy playing him captures well how off the wall crazy he really was

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

Dennis Allen and his family feature heavily in the new Aussie drama "Killing Time" based on the biography of crooked lawyer Andrew Fraser. Its a damn good portrayal too. Having seen dear Dennis in the Cherry Tree hotel a few times, the guy playing him captures well how off the wall crazy he really was
goes without saying 70's aussie crims were a entertaining bunch... I live & play in the same suburb as benji veniamin and carl williams and it's amazing how a couple of bona-fide retards can rise to the top these days. Mind you they're both dead now so natural selection still prevails. I lol'd when I heard benji got shot, he should have stuck to buying stolen car stereos off 15 year olds & playing cards with his wog mates

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST

I want to see the show Killing Time.

When is it coming out?...

The ten part series is written by Ian David, Mac Gudgeon, Katherine Thompson and Shaun Grant. The Executive Producer is Jason Stephens. [1] The series was initially due to screen in 2010 but has been deferred due to strong violence and horror content scenes of the mini-series, but jeopardised a series of gangland trials that were in progress.

neilje

NewbieX
its showing now on cable. On TV1 on either monday or wednesday nights. Its about 3/4 of the way through. Poor Fraser what a scumbag hehehe

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
its showing now on cable. On TV1 on either monday or wednesday nights. Its about 3/4 of the way through. Poor Fraser what a scumbag hehehe
Ya after I posted last I finally figured why not just check a torrent site.

To be honest, I like Fraser. At least in the show.