Mr.Pretty Boy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Ever been naked mud riding while on shrooms?
No but i streak a lot when partying in thw woods hehe

It so much fun being drunk off your ass,and jumping in the freezing cold water,or almost walked into a bonfire.Wake up half drunk still,and shivering,now those are memories.:p
Douche noodle! I LOVE THAT! ❤️
She says noodle and i say douche canoe lol

Last edited:

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
No but i streak a lot when partying in thw woods hehe

It so much fun being drunk off your ass,and jumping in the freezing cold water,or almost walked into a bonfire.Wake up half drunk still,and shivering,now those are memories.:p

She says noodle and i say douche canoe lol
Holy shite, i've done the same when drinking.
Sometimes at night, I'm in the woods, on my road, or walking around my property naked.
PS--where are these woods of yours? I'm always looking for new hiking trails.
No wonder you're the Alabama retard.
I was going to wait to see your reaction, but just can't be that mean to you. I'm 100% Irish all the way to my great-grandparents.
Only one to do that, as my siblings married others. Just busting your chops buddy, although I really do have a retarded brother.
Holy shite, i've done the same when drinking.
Sometimes at night, I'm in the woods, on my road, or walking around my property naked.
PS--where are these woods of yours? I'm always looking for new hiking trails.

I was going to wait to see your reaction, but just can't be that mean to you. I'm 100% Irish all the way to my great-grandparents.
Only one to do that, as my siblings married others. Just busting your chops buddy, although I really do have a retarded brother.
I may be the retard. Meant to say I was the only one to continue the 100% Irish line, as I married an Irish-American girl.
My siblings married others...Italians, Columbians, Jewish, Polish, English.

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Actually,i don't live to far from Kittanning PA.
I'm sick of pennsylvania a lot sick fucks here.
Young ltl Fuck Demon that gets into the Bulging 👁👁'S Raping eh? It's not My thang;But to each it's Own!
Lmao,🤣...SP
20220901_201800.jpg

Back