MSNBC anchor calls "Los Angeles Niggers" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Holy Shit,That's Fkn Hilarious, I knows a Bitch,That Ain't gonna Hv a Job Pretty Fkn Soon Guys..."WTF" Says it All,lmfao...SP

Legendary Fuckwad

This user was banned
3ndfxn.jpg

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
Reminds me of When Mike Greenberg said “Martin Luther Coon Day” by mistake 😂😂😂 obviously I believe he mixed up “King Junior” and Coon came out .

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Reminds me of When Mike Greenberg said “Martin Luther Coon Day” by mistake 😂😂😂 obviously I believe he mixed up “King Junior” and Coon came out .

It's a freudian slip. I'm openly racist, save only for a work environment so I don't get fired. Everyone there knows I hate niggers and immigrants tho, that's nothing new. These people on TV pretend to be perfect, it's their job, but when they get home they're just as prejudiced as the rest of us. He calls niggers coons, and she calls the the LA Niggers the LA niggers. The mask fell off for a brief second, it's even funnier knowing these people pretend to be progressive liberal douchebags for a living

Mickey

Forum Veteran
The cunt clearly said "Los Angeles niggers". You can hear it clear as fucking day. It doesn't even come close to being "nakers" or anything else. And she said that shit really casually too, so you know that's how she refers to them all the time behind the scenes. It's like D.O.A. said, it was a Freudian slip. Now she's trying to backpedal and say she didn't say it and she's offering some bullshit apology. Bitch, please.:nono:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The cunt clearly said "Los Angeles niggers". You can hear it clear as fucking day. It doesn't even come close to being "nakers" or anything else. And she said that shit really casually too, so you know that's how she refers to them all the time behind the scenes. It's like D.O.A. said, it was a Freudian slip. Now she's trying to backpedal and say she didn't say it and she's offering some bullshit apology. Bitch, please.:nono:
The only reason I see it sounding like naggers lol is because at the very moment those words formed on her lips and came out her brain went WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING and she stumbled to say anything other than what she was thinking - niggers :lol:

Panic button in her brain got hit, it all happens in a fraction of a second as we all know.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
The reporter's name is Alison Morris, and she still has her job at MSNBC.

However, there is a petition at "Change.Org" to get her fired and it already has over 150,000 signatures.

Regards,
-Ward

Back