Multiple gunshots fired in Kenosha riot - man shot, badly damaged... (1 Viewer)

Videographer Julio Rosas caught the shooting on video, he was dangerously close to getting hit by multiple shots fired, when a man was chased down, he fell - and then fired at the crowd. Another man was hit, his arm was badly damaged. It is unclear at this point what led to the chase - and whether the man shot was a rioter or one of the men protecting property from arson and destruction.

it was just a matter of time...

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
Finally a guy with camera skill...He was running and filming smooth...maybe he was using one of these?
images (5).jpeg

Shame

DNE EHT
Video taken down I think. I can replace it @High-Grade, if you don't mind me adding it here.
This the one? I heard he's since been charged with murder.
View attachment 436850
Video taken down I think. I can replace it @High-Grade, if you don't mind me adding it here.
This the one? I heard he's since been charged with murder.
View attachment 436850
This is a good reminder not to pull on the barrel of an assault rifle because the gun barrel is connected to a trigger that MAY have a finger and a handle on it—I think the skater may have accidentally shot himself.

*******AGAIN, DO NOT PULL******* THE BUSINESS END OF A GUN TO YOU!!!

two dogs fucking

Forum Veteran
I love the part where he shoots the one fuck in arm and you can see the spray of muscle and bone fly up and he runs away screaming “medic”
“Medic” “medic” pretty funny

Roger Escude

Forum Veteran
I love the part where he shoots the one fuck in arm and you can see the spray of muscle and bone fly up and he runs away screaming “medic”
“Medic” “medic” pretty funny
Gotta be one of those BLM sissy’s .. I love how they all run up to beat his ass and jump him but when he pulls out what looks& sounds to be a sawed off 12 gauge they all run like hoes 🥴
CATCH OUT BITCHES!!!! GTF !! NOW!!
SShouldn’t be all that hard to get off the hook with those charges. all you Gotta say is ,”hey ,they came at me to jump me and I was protecting myself so I pulled my gun! I was in fear for my life ! 20 people ran up on me ! I thought I was going to be tha center of a public lynching.

Users who are viewing this thread