We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Murder suicide

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide Images' started by DeathsDoor, Jun 15, 2015.

1. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

The man it's believed, poisoned his children then took his own life in the run down rented accommodation. His wife left him 2 days ago when they had an argument over the stress of rising debts.
    The victims were aged: 14, 8 and 4.

3.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  2. maven

maven Southern Charm

bastard. why did he have to kill those innocent babies?? and why would a mother leave her children behind like that??? so sad.

• Agree Agree x 11
  3. zinfandel

zinfandel The hair-flip of death

Pencil neck should have let his kids live. I could only hope that the mother thought the children would be better off financially with the father and have a better life. Well, wrong again, lady!!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. HAM

HAM Guest

He had the killing himself part right, just should of left the others alone.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. KingSlayer

KingSlayer Slayer

wtf why kill the kids they did noting wrong, and you kill yourself while your wife has enough problems then she hears her husband and 3 kids are dead,next we will see her up here cause of that jack ass

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

I'll never understand why they kill the children..

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. Domino69

Domino69 In the Prep Room

Piece of shit! He should have been hung when he bought those shorts too

• LOL LOL x 6
  8. Bethy

Bethy Sometimes life aint fair kiddo!. Morbid Mania

This seemed like revenge to me :rage: you leave me & ill kill wat u luv the most her children :shrug:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

Maybe she left them because she had plans on returning.. Bit late now...

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Bethy

Maybe cant say for sure!. It just seemed funny that he did this with only being seperated for 2 days?.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

Very true.. maybe it was an ongoing love hate relationship.. He just had enough I think. Who knows what sort of life them children would of had if they lived. Would have been nice for them to have the choice.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Bethy

I agree.. If u wanna off urself thats your choice! But those young ones were murdered by the person who was suppose to love them the most!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. HAM

HAM Guest

That's a selfish fuck for you, he'd of probably killed the wife too if she'd been around. One of those "If I can't have you then nobody can." obsessive psychotic creepy motherfuckers. But since she wasn't around then he knew the only way he could hurt her permanently was kill off the children.

Folks like that guy should spontaneously combust the instant they have homicidal thoughts towards children...that would be true justice.

Just... :whiskeyskip:

KILL THE MONSTER WITH FIRE!!!

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

That was spite for sure, fuckin scumbag!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Wolf

Wolf “The weak are meat the strong do eat.”

Typical selfish act perpetrated with the dilussional view that " they're better off dead". Sad to see. RIP

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Ripp3r

Ripp3r Guest

very nice images like these help me sleep better at night

• Like Like x 2
  17. R a n d o m

R a n d o m af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK

• Like Like x 3
  18. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

Update
    Dad strangled children before hanging himself

NAKHON SI THAMMARAT – A father thought to have poisoned his three children before hanging himself actually strangled them to death, a post mortem examination revealed on Monday.

Sichol police received a report of the family tragedy about 7am Monday.

Police sent to the scene, a rented house in front of the Sichol Municipality offices, discovered the bodies of two girls, aged 14 and 4 , and a boy, 8, dead on the mattress.

The man, identified only as Phaisal, had used the cord of an iron to hang himself from the ventilator, Pol Col Chokdee Rakwattanapong, the Sichol police commander said. He was 40 years old.

A preliminary investigation concluded that the man probably poisoned the food eaten by his three children, later placed their bodies on the bed, and then hanged himself.

However, when the bodies were sent for post mortem examination to confirm the cause of death.

Pol Col Chokdee said the forensic by Surat Thani Hospital found no trace of poison in the children’s bodies nor the food but their necks shown the bruise and they died from the lack of oxygen.

Police concluded that Phaisal used the iron cord to strangle his children one by one before hanging himself with the same cord.

The man was believed to be under a lot of stress as a result of debt and his wife had left the house two days earlier and not returned, he said.

• Like Like x 2
  19. maven

maven Southern Charm

glad you found that because I thought the eldest child looked like she had ligature marks on her neck.

• Like Like x 1
  20. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

Detective maven.

• LOL LOL x 1