Musk gets Twitter for $44 billion, to cheers and fears of 'free speech' plan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Libtards are losing their minds on twitter 😆👌

Screenshot_20220426-125751_Brave.jpg

Lol and I'm sure twitter are burning their algorithm as I type this, before an actual engineer can look over it and see how they operate.

Screenshot_20220426-125731_Brave.jpg

images - 2022-04-21T160801.258.jpeg

Last edited:

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
Libtards are losing their minds on twitter 😆👌

I'm not a big fan of him but I dislike the people attacking him even more. And between Musk, Gates, Bezos and Zuck, I'll take Elon. At least he has a sense of humour and there is no way I can hate a guy who is going to force his will on making us become an interplanetary species during his lifetime.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Whilst I have never nor would ever use twitter, it's wonderful to see Musk arse fuck those twitter fucks sans lube.

The left wing lgbqt what the fuck ever, will be having invountary negative orgasms over this.

Once the alogerithym gets publically checked out I would imagine that all the other social media systems will be pressured to disclose what they are hiding.

I have felt for some time that I keep getting redirected to sites I dont want. IE if I look up 'national front' all I get are anti national front sites. If i look up anti lgbtqui sites all I get are pro sites.

If i type in 'I hate the ABC' all I get are sites saying 'liberals hate the ABC because they're cunts...' etc etc
Did you see Elon’s baby mommas ass ? View attachment 584078
A little skinny for my tastes...

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
Whilst I have never nor would ever use twitter, it's wonderful to see Musk arse fuck those twitter fucks sans lube.

The left wing lgbqt what the fuck ever, will be having invountary negative orgasms over this.

Once the alogerithym gets publically checked out I would imagine that all the other social media systems will be pressured to disclose what they are hiding.

I have felt for some time that I keep getting redirected to sites I dont want. IE if I look up 'national front' all I get are anti national front sites. If i look up anti lgbtqui sites all I get are pro sites.

If i type in 'I hate the ABC' all I get are sites saying 'liberals hate the ABC because they're cunts...' etc etc

A little skinny for my tastes...
you should give it a try, i been finding some good fights on there

fourteen.eighty.eight

This user was banned
Free speech…. My ass it will be whatever Elon thinks is baseline okay….. nothing a human controls can ever be truly free simply because humans modus operandi is to be opinionated fucks…. So good luck bud. I bet if you log on and say “fuck rockets, rockets are for fags” you’ll be Ip banned for life

Free speech…. My ass it will be whatever Elon thinks is baseline okay….. nothing a human controls can ever be truly free simply because humans modus operandi is to be opinionated fucks…. So good luck bud. I bet if you log on and say “fuck rockets, rockets are for fags” you’ll be Ip banned for life
Speaking of banned...weren't you named 'summit or plummet' or some shit? And just came back under a new account the next day?

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
Back