Muslim/Hindu Riots 1946 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Calcutta Communal Riot or Great Calcutta Killings - August 1946

"Direct Action Day (16 August 1946), also known as the Great Calcutta Killing, was a day of widespread riot and manslaughter in the city of Calcutta (now known as Kolkata) in the Bengal province of British India."

Set 1.

death-by-hindu-muslim-riots1-Calcutta-India-aug1946.jpg

death-by-hindu-muslim-riots2-Calcutta-India-aug1946.jpg

death-by-hindu-muslim-riots3-Calcutta-India-aug1946.jpg

death-by-hindu-muslim-riots4-Calcutta-India-aug1946.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
"The region most affected by the violence was the densely populated sector of the city bounded by Park Circus and Lower Circular Road on the south, CIT Road on the east, Vivekananda Road on the north and Strand Road on the west.

Official estimate put the casualties at 4,000 dead and 100,000 injured. Other sources put the death toll at 7,000–10,000. Some authors have claimed that most of the victims were Hindus. However, others indicate appreciably more Muslims were killed than Hindus."

Set 2.

death-by-hindu-muslim-riots5-Calcutta-India-aug1946.jpg

death-by-hindu-muslim-riots6-Calcutta-India-aug1946.jpg

death-by-hindu-muslim-riots7-Calcutta-India-aug1946.jpg

death-by-hindu-muslim-riots8-Calcutta-India-aug1946.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
"Skirmishes between the communities continued for almost a week. Finally, on 21 August, the Muslim Laegue govt was dismissed and Bengal was put under Viceroy's rule.

Five battalions British troops, supported by 4 battalions Indians and Gurkhas, were deployed in the city. The rioting reduced on 22 August."

Set 3.

death-by-hindu-muslim-riots9-Calcutta-India-aug1946.jpg

death-by-hindu-muslim-riots10-Calcutta-India-aug1946.jpg

death-by-hindu-muslim-riots11-Calcutta-India-aug1946.jpg

death-by-hindu-muslim-riots12-Calcutta-India-aug1946.jpg

Msprissypants

Mors tua, vita mea
Short Bussed
Never heard of this, but I'll take a guess without looking into this. I bet the Muslims started pretty much all of it.
In fact, the muslims (they called themselves Moulavis) went from village to village repeatedly, stripping men and women, forcing them to convert to Islam.
Some women were even given the choice to be raped or convert.
Another bloody chapter in Muslim history.

By the way, Thank you again DeathHand for this post and your images.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
In fact, the muslims (they called themselves Moulavis) went from village to village repeatedly, stripping men and women, forcing them to convert to Islam.

What a surprise.

Islam, convincing half the population of a city it's the religion of peace by slaughtering the other half. Est. 610AD.

Stammer

son of satan
This user was banned

By the way, Thank you again DeathHand for this post and your images.
Which is sad because the Quran says not to force people into Islam religious fundamentalist are the reason why we can't have nice things.

(M.G.T.)

RNT WE ALL MENTALY SICK ?
Never heard of this, but I'll take a guess without looking into this. I bet the Muslims started pretty much all of it.
you dont know any thing and u are quite sure that muslims start this war? ok becouse muslims are savages and they deserve to die all , what is this hate to islam ? muslims? why did they force u to belong to islam ? did they came to your country by sword or knifes to force u and others to join isalm , brother there is muslims and christians living togother in all muslims country , they have their churches and we have our mosques , my friends and neighbours is christians , my best friend is living and his wife togother with his friend (hindu)and his wife in the same aparment, my brother in low in USA , and he is muslim living with jewish guy, and they are best friends and partners, then some thing else Muslims do not rape womens to let them join islam , from where did u get ur fucken information , we have peace in our country, and as one of the muslims am not having afucken sleep since i joined this forums , u know why ? becouse me and 99% of muslims don not see this even in our nightmares , so please brother DONT GUESS ,,, JUST ONLY BECOUSE U HATE ISLAM , AND BY THE WAY ISLAM IS RIGHT but whose doing shit in the name of muslims and islam , those whose hurting muslims and islam image, another thing is Islam is expanding in USA and in Europe , and ill not mention the other places in the world , and this expantion in this 2 reagon is getting big and big and not by forcing womens and killing men or by using swords...
then there is something else why when some muslim doing wrong in any where in the world, every body will claim the muslims and islam , but when christians or jewish or hindu or non beleaver do any thing ,u and every body will came to say that this american did that or that maxican did this or hindi or what ever ( so the person got nationality )and u know that ...
and if i tried to understand someone like u it will be waste of time and no use, ill bother my self for nothing...

Manchurianhempsnakegod

Shh... my child no more tears, only dreams now.
This user was banned
you dont know any thing and u are quite sure that muslims start this war? ok becouse muslims are savages and they deserve to die all , what is this hate to islam ? muslims? why did they force u to belong to islam ? did they came to your country by sword or knifes to force u and others to join isalm , brother there is muslims and christians living togother in all muslims country , they have their churches and we have our mosques , my friends and neighbours is christians , my best friend is living and his wife togother with his friend (hindu)and his wife in the same aparment, my brother in low in USA , and he is muslim living with jewish guy, and they are best friends and partners, then some thing else Muslims do not rape womens to let them join islam , from where did u get ur fucken information , we have peace in our country, and as one of the muslims am not having afucken sleep since i joined this forums , u know why ? becouse me and 99% of muslims don not see this even in our nightmares , so please brother DONT GUESS ,,, JUST ONLY BECOUSE U HATE ISLAM , AND BY THE WAY ISLAM IS RIGHT but whose doing shit in the name of muslims and islam , those whose hurting muslims and islam image, another thing is Islam is expanding in USA and in Europe , and ill not mention the other places in the world , and this expantion in this 2 reagon is getting big and big and not by forcing womens and killing men or by using swords...
then there is something else why when some muslim doing wrong in any where in the world, every body will claim the muslims and islam , but when christians or jewish or hindu or non beleaver do any thing ,u and every body will came to say that this american did that or that maxican did this or hindi or what ever ( so the person got nationality )and u know that ...
and if i tried to understand someone like u it will be waste of time and no use, ill bother my self for nothing...

Haha Religion is nuts both party should be condemned.
The only reason Muslims are being bashed by the world is that most of them are soo conservative and most likely want a government based on the quran and who not muslim wants that? :lol:

(M.G.T.)

RNT WE ALL MENTALY SICK ?
Haha Religion is nuts both party should be condemned.
The only reason Muslims are being bashed by the world is that most of them are soo conservative and most likely want a government based on the quran and who not muslim wants that? :lol:[/quote

its not right but at least u said something right ( muslims are being bashed by the whole fucken world) and that becouse of one reason , u know why ? we left quran we left Allah we left The true Islam ,,, thats why the whole fucken world is kicking our fucken ase.

Back