Muslim/Hindu Riots 1946 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

kanavsahi

NewbieX
you dont know any thing and u are quite sure that muslims start this war? ok becouse muslims are savages and they deserve to die all , what is this hate to islam ? muslims? why did they force u to belong to islam ? did they came to your country by sword or knifes to force u and others to join isalm , brother there is muslims and christians living togother in all muslims country , they have their churches and we have our mosques , my friends and neighbours is christians , my best friend is living and his wife togother with his friend (hindu)and his wife in the same aparment, my brother in low in USA , and he is muslim living with jewish guy, and they are best friends and partners, then some thing else Muslims do not rape womens to let them join islam , from where did u get ur fucken information , we have peace in our country, and as one of the muslims am not having afucken sleep since i joined this forums , u know why ? becouse me and 99% of muslims don not see this even in our nightmares , so please brother DONT GUESS ,,, JUST ONLY BECOUSE U HATE ISLAM , AND BY THE WAY ISLAM IS RIGHT but whose doing shit in the name of muslims and islam , those whose hurting muslims and islam image, another thing is Islam is expanding in USA and in Europe , and ill not mention the other places in the world , and this expantion in this 2 reagon is getting big and big and not by forcing womens and killing men or by using swords...
then there is something else why when some muslim doing wrong in any where in the world, every body will claim the muslims and islam , but when christians or jewish or hindu or non beleaver do any thing ,u and every body will came to say that this american did that or that maxican did this or hindi or what ever ( so the person got nationality )and u know that ...
and if i tried to understand someone like u it will be waste of time and no use, ill bother my self for nothing...
Dude just wrote a fucking essay without a justification. You are ignirant pal. Your religion has absolutely no basis apart from a book from desert. This riot was orchestrated by muslims to espand their territory and this is what happens when muslims become majority. Thankfully the Indian Hindus have realised it now and have become aggressive. SAVE YOUR ARSE AND STFU NOW

Back