Muslim student go crazy in campus showing anti-Islamic amateur film in Sweden 2012

Dany56

Expected to be impressed.
The audience was made well aware of its contents before viewing, - they all understood that the film was blasphemous against Islam and all of the people attending were affiliated with the university in question, the vast majority of them being undergraduate students from the university.

How many times must we sane Europeans explain to "Liberals" (aka Cultural Marxists), that 'MULTICULTURALISM DOES NOT WORK?!...' - At least not for those of us who actually value the maintenance of Western civilized values...
Religion of peace my ASS..

I

Ivan Drago

:lulz::lulz::lulz: It's strange that people who are so steadfast in their beliefs let a few images upset them so much.

The audience was made well aware of its contents before viewing, - they all understood that the film was blasphemous against Islam and all of the people attending were affiliated with the university in question, the vast majority of them being undergraduate students from the university.

How many times must we sane Europeans explain to "Liberals" (aka Cultural Marxists), that 'MULTICULTURALISM DOES NOT WORK?!...' - At least not for those of us who actually value the maintenance of Western civilized values...
Religion of peace my ASS..

More like religion of Asspiece! Fucking scum!

OP
Dany56

Dany56

This is happening in Sweden and they claim that this is there Country...lol.
Everywere they go or live they bring along there fuc**ng Alluha Snackbarist stuff with them... And what about sharia law,honor killing,pedophile etc...
And they say its a Religion of Peace... Now thats Funny...:lol: (Peace of Shit):finger:

p/s: I just came across this btw...read article below...
1: Pedophilia is permitted in the Qur'an, it was practiced by Prophet Muhammad and his companions, and some Muslims today continue to commit the crime, following their prophet's

2: The Qur'an permits pedophilia. The following Qur'anic verse allows sex with pre-pubescent girls who have not yet menstruated.

3: And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months, and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.
Qur'an 65:4

4: Muhammad was a pedophile, even according to the most stringent clinical definition of pedophilia -report the DSM-IV-TR:

read article below:

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia

Last edited:
"Sweden is our country too" my ass. There is muslims now, but not 10 years ago. Sweden is so fuck up country today because those muslim assholes. They all should be send back to middle east.

OP
Dany56

Dany56

"Sweden is our country too" my ass. There is muslims now, but not 10 years ago. Sweden is so fuck up country today because those muslim assholes. They all should be send back to middle east.
hi m8!
Here in Canada its the samething those animal are everywere and i should say back 10 or 15 yrs ago we rarely see those piece of trash...women are dress in blue or black with a bird screen over there eyes..
just to tell you what they did --> at the restaurant where we go for brunch every saturday they make the owner of the place remove the bacon bite from the ceasar salad because Allah say its against the rules to eat there own peoples wich is PIG :finger:
Allah's rule:dawg:

Last edited: