Muslims Enforcing Sharia Law on the streets of London (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

methamphetamine

I'm beetlejuice baby
There's nothing as sweet as the taste of a tank shell
But it could be compared to being where the mortar fell
But all that could be seen as tasteless
Compared to smart bombs falling when they don't miss
It was a beautiful day, when that predator paradise missile sent me on my way
A one way ticket with no stops or delays, no problems in the grave nor fear on that day
Or better yet send me a cruise, and send me on a cruise
Family rejoices at the news and follows me in what I do

Tooly

Tier One
Don't worry. I will ship my ass to UK.

:umad:
Hope they spit roast you! Batter your skin with pigs fat for a nice crispy crackle!
pig_roast.jpg

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
There are already 85 Sharia councils operating in the UK. 40% of UK Muslims have been polled as saying that they want Islamic law. 1/3 of young UK Muslims believe a Muslim who converts to another religion should be executed.
That makes what you’re seeing now inevitable. For now the so-called Muslim Patrol is resorting to petty bullying, but in Muslim countries that bullying invariably escalates to physical violence, including acid attacks.
The goal is to control the streets and to intimidate anyone venturing into an area that Muslims consider their own into recognizing that control.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreen...-begin-enforcing-islamic-law-in-london-video/

Good luck Briton I think you need it.

I think it stinks of :shit: This country is puckering up for a real arse fucking from the Muslim world.
If a Brit goes to a Muslim country,he or she is expected to abide by the customs and laws of said country.
They come here and bring their archaic Biblical backward views here..FUCK THAT!
Fuck off home if you don't like our laws don't count on our tolerance for too much longer.

ErisKillton

Forum Veteran
They just can't wait for some hooligan to come bash them in the head with a whiskey bottle so they can riot and fuss and cry over something and act like wrong was done to them.

Wah Wah Wah.... Tolerate us even tho we have no tolerance for anything.

Hypocrites and attention whores. They don't know what they want. If they aren't fighting other religions and cultures they're fighting amongst themselves.

Typical zealots. Fuck religion.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Ah, the wonders and enrichment of diversity and multiculturalism. Isn't is nice? How liberals and leftists that wring their hands and cry racist at Whites that want to keep White countries White don't understand that these Muslims don't want to integrate at all but completely change the country is beyond me. They for sure don't want to 'just get along' and live in peace and harmony as one big loving rainbow nation.

Is that Pat Condell or something? He makes good points but is pro-Jewish, maybe pro-Zionist as well. But on Muslims, he still does make good points.

Ole Sparky

Badges? I don't need no stinkin badges.
The Muslims around where I live know their fucking place. If this ever happened here..they would be shitting their own teeth for a month.

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
And yet your average limey is so amazingly dumb, they think gun control is a good thing.

Back