Muslims up in arms over a fucking cartoon again (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana

So in the UK there has been an uprising yet again by the ever so fragile and easily offended rag heads and desert rats. And guess what it's a cartoon yet again. Listen carefully to what this guy says in a statement it is worrying. This is the cartoon there up in arms about.
Screenshot_20210327_161017.jpg

From Paris to the Dutch streets this has been going on. Its a joke characatures have always been in news papers it's satire from religious leaders to heads of state its always had a place in the papers. Is it just me or do these Muslims want to control everything.

Xena1966

This user was banned
Since they're fascinated with cartoons, they should stick with, "Bugs Bunny". They can still be their meanie selves with that, just not easily offended. (Bugs was wicked).

These people are a net LOSS to our European societies. Look at France, for example: Vietnamese people came with nothing,literally! Most of them were uneducated (not stupid, they lacked formal education). They did, what they could-work their a$$es off. They also taught their children to work hard at school in order to succeed. Forward 1-2 generations: Vietnamese French people are ridiculously successfull. I am speaking from my own experiences here, btw.
Muslims: 50% of prison inmates. Welfare state recipients. Plus, they like to party, it's a "blast". Also: always grifting because of "racism" and "islamophobia".

On a sidenote: Poland (my home country) is "racist" because we don't want them here (even our Polish Muslims, the Tartars, don't want them because they are modern Polish people and don't want to be "taught" by barbarians what "real" Islam is supposed to be).

On a further note: If we are not able to stop this problem-throw out/expel people like the "British" gentlemen above, I am very afraid that, some day, there will be a genocide.

The Labia, a well known theater in South Africa, has been forced by the Equality Court to show a movie about the occupation of Palestine by Israel. The Palestinian had a shit fit, when a movie about Israel was banned at the same place. Lovely Equality of the SAfeica judicial system.

Hey_hey

NewbieX

So in the UK there has been an uprising yet again by the ever so fragile and easily offended rag heads and desert rats. And guess what it's a cartoon yet again. Listen carefully to what this guy says in a statement it is worrying. This is the cartoon there up in arms about. View attachment 496725
From Paris to the Dutch streets this has been going on. Its a joke characatures have always been in news papers it's satire from religious leaders to heads of state its always had a place in the papers. Is it just me or do these Muslims want to control everything.

The backlash just proves the point of the drawing

hoze123

its boring , entertain me

So in the UK there has been an uprising yet again by the ever so fragile and easily offended rag heads and desert rats. And guess what it's a cartoon yet again. Listen carefully to what this guy says in a statement it is worrying. This is the cartoon there up in arms about. View attachment 496725

the snackbars seem to be huge anime fans

Sleepybear

Rookie
These people are a net LOSS to our European societies. Look at France, for example: Vietnamese people came with nothing,literally! Most of them were uneducated (not stupid, they lacked formal education). They did, what they could-work their a$$es off. They also taught their children to work hard at school in order to succeed. Forward 1-2 generations: Vietnamese French people are ridiculously successfull. I am speaking from my own experiences here, btw.
Muslims: 50% of prison inmates. Welfare state recipients. Plus, they like to party, it's a "blast". Also: always grifting because of "racism" and "islamophobia".

On a sidenote: Poland (my home country) is "racist" because we don't want them here (even our Polish Muslims, the Tartars, don't want them because they are modern Polish people and don't want to be "taught" by barbarians what "real" Islam is supposed to be).

On a further note: If we are not able to stop this problem-throw out/expel people like the "British" gentlemen above, I am very afraid that, some day, there will be a genocide.
❤ Poland from Belgium

Bloodshot

Rookie
Sad. Whiny little bitches. They could be doing so much more with thier lives but they just desperately try to drag everyone back down to a retarded fucking level of hate. Pitiful

Back