"My Baby Ugly"

KBlock

2dopeDid-it
He is not ugly that poor babys going to grow up with such low self-esteem until he's old enough to beat her ass n tell her she's ugly until she dies and watch he is going to grow up and be a handsome successful man I also hate when people say there r cute baby's and there are ugly baby's no all babys are beautiful no matter the deformity or outcome of the birth every baby come out covered in it's own and your shit along with your blood and mucus. I'm sorry everybody I just love baby's and I also got to hold the newest nephew little George the 5th!!!!! He is so wrinkly and squishy I love it!!!!

shes a beauty ideal slave owned by the media and other people. she has no own opinion. shes so brainwashed and obsessed with beauty which reflects her dissatisfaction with her own, otherwise no one would give a damn about a prescribed beauty from some propaganda.

Gh0zt™

Forum Veteran
He is not ugly that poor babys going to grow up with such low self-esteem until he's old enough to beat her ass n tell her she's ugly until she dies and watch he is going to grow up and be a handsome successful man I also hate when people say there r cute baby's and there are ugly baby's no all babys are beautiful no matter the deformity or outcome of the birth every baby come out covered in it's own and your shit along with your blood and mucus. I'm sorry everybody I just love baby's and I also got to hold the newest nephew little George the 5th!!!!! He is so wrinkly and squishy I love it!!!!
that baby is ugly as FUCK . AND ITS BLACK .... the worst

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Getto nigga whores are the worse stewards of children I wouldn't be surprised if she murders her son.. what a lowlife cow gets on that getto site worldstar and talks shit about her baby.....SMFH