my big toenail fell off this morning #shudders#

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
About 5 years ago I broke my big toe so bad my Dr could not determine how many pieces it was in from an x-ray, so at least once a years my big toenail decides to say fuck you and jump off my foot, today was that day #bleurghhhhh

Last edited:

bowhaze

Zeitgeist
I hope it doesn't hurt. well, at least it isn't bleeding, so you don't have to change your socks 6 times a day. my grandmom had the same problem, but it was the nail of her pinky. have you ever thought about this hot iron thing, to durably remove this nail?

OP
Eat Shit And Die

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
looks like you tried to glue it back on with ear wax.
id say its fungal...

it is, we have established that, my dr can't seem to cure it, every time a new one comes through the right side sets then the left starts to rott, it works its way across and jumps off, it always start of looking like it will be ok, basically i broke my big toe so bad that the dr could not tell how many pieces my toe was in from an xray, now the way my toe bone set means that my toe nail comes out in a triangular shape with the peak in the middle, it just cant set right ever again because of the shape of my toe this has been happening 1-2 times a year for a half decade, great times.

mrln

silent ghost
it is, we have established that, my dr can't seem to cure it, every time a new one comes through the right side sets then the left starts to rott, it works its way across and jumps off, it always start of looking like it will be ok, basically i broke my big toe so bad that the dr could not tell how many pieces my toe was in from an xray, now the way my toe bone set means that my toe nail comes out in a triangular shape with the peak in the middle, it just cant set right ever again because of the shape of my toe this has been happening 1-2 times a year for a half decade, great times.
isn't there a topical you can put on it? ive seen commercials for stuff like that. maybe even your diet,believe it or not.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclien...44,d.dmg&fp=38e6f888267bb293&biw=1438&bih=708

OP
Eat Shit And Die

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
i have used a bunch of creams and salves and stuff but as it always seems to start rotting at the back left where i can't get to it, it's a losing battle, i can only start applying ointment once it has made it to the front, by then its already half off, my dr told me to accept it's basically a cycle i should get used to, never tried a dietary approach though.

mrln

silent ghost
i have used a bunch of creams and salves and stuff but as it always seems to start rotting at the back left where i can't get to it, it's a losing battle, i can only start applying ointment once it has made it to the front, by then its already half off, my dr told me to accept it's basically a cycle i should get used to, never tried a dietary approach though.
try it and vitamins that's good for your nails. even try a pre-natal vitamin. that's supposed to be really good for everything in the body.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
i never had any fungus probs but all my toes ha been broken and my nails either dont grow in correctly or fall off easily. keep yer feet dry. i never wear socks except under my riding boots rhen i take them straight off and wear clogs w/no socks or barefoot the rest of the time.

you dinna need toenails...fergetabouit

Rastis Jones Jr.

Exhaustipated
About 5 years ago I broke my big toe so bad my Dr could not determine how many pieces it was in from an x-ray, so at least once a years my big toenail decides to say fuck you and jump off my foot, today was that day #bleurghhhhh

Bleach Bro, good old fashioned bleach. Soak your toe in full strength bleach for about 20 minutes every day till it clears up. I had the worst case of foot rot ever when I got back from Afghanistan. Cleared it up within three weeks, it also took away the yellow coloring of the nails. Worth a shot.