My personal Afghanistan collection! *no gore* (1 Viewer)

MrEz

Cynical Member
Here is a couple of pictures from my tour in Afghanistan. Afghanistan would be a fucking awesome place if it weren't for all the killing and whatnot. :)

This is the other side of the conflict I experienced:​
afg_mrez (11).JPG
afg_mrez (12).JPG
afg_mrez (3).JPG
afg_mrez (5).JPG
afg_mrez (6).JPG
afg_mrez (9).jpg
afg_mrez (14).jpg
afg_mrez (7).jpg
afg_mrez (8).jpg
afg_mrez (10).jpg
afg_mrez (4).JPG
afg_mrez (1).JPG
afg_mrez (2).JPG
afg_mrez (13).jpg

MrEz

Cynical Member
Very cool thread MrEz. Hope you add to it!

I will. I just have to pick them out. I have lots of pictures, but only few of them are really good. I took pictures whenever I got the chance. Beautiful county! I hope that some day I will be able to show my son the beauty of Afghanistan, though that possibility is slim to none.
I could go on about the beauty, but what good does it do when there's so much sadness? It's fucked up and I feel sorry for the people who just want to live their lives, which is hard enough without the war and drug-related crime.

Well, glad I got that shit off my chest.

Msprissypants

Mors tua, vita mea
Short Bussed
What provinces and districts were you in and what years?
It's interesting the geography of the place, I thought. Very beautiful up in Kunar, and Badagkhsan and Maidan Wardak. Helmand was just a nightmare, so was Kunar and Patika.

MrEz

Cynical Member
What provinces and districts were you in and what years?
It's interesting the geography of the place, I thought. Very beautiful up in Kunar, and Badagkhsan and Maidan Wardak. Helmand was just a nightmare, so was Kunar and Patika.

I was up north. In Badakshan actually, funny you mention it. Feyzabad to be more precise. :-D
I was totally amazed by the scenery. I'm gonna post some sick pictures after I've tucked in my boy. You wouldn't think a shitty country like Afghanistan could look so beautiful. :lulz:

MrEz

Cynical Member
nice post thanks ...
i still cant believe there still made to wear those stupid burkas...
here i watched a cop rip one off a lady in walmart... wearing a mask or face covering here is illegal up to 2 years in jail.......

In Denmark they get a fine for wearing burqa and if that doesn't help, her husband can get thrown in jail. Did you know that the reason they have such a small peephole is so the husband can keep an eye on where she's looking?

One of our interpreters told me about the way he checked out girls. He looked at their feet first, then her posture.
You honestly can't tell if she's 13 or 33. They all walk with the same bowed down heads.

Imagine that dirty fuckers face when I showed a Danish FHM magazine in his hands. :lulz:
Priceless!

b2ux

Banned
One of our interpreters told me about the way he checked out girls. He looked at their feet first, then her posture.
You honestly can't tell if she's 13 or 33.
PSSSSTTTT MOST OF EM DONT CARE LMFAO 13/ 33 SAME SAME .....ymroflf

Imagine that dirty fuckers face when I showed a Danish FHM magazine in his hands. :lulz:
Priceless!
LMFAO HE WOULD DIE OVER A SCREW MAG LOL. ......

what i find funny as shit is all the butt sex ya want but allah forbid you touch there puss.....:headbutt:

Victim13

victim13
Here is a couple of pictures from my tour in Afghanistan. Afghanistan would be a fucking awesome place if it weren't for all the killing and whatnot. :)

This is the other side of the conflict I experienced:​
Great work. Beautiful.

b2ux

Banned
Yup. Even in the afghan army, while under training by NATO, the trainees used the youngest in the platoon as fuck-toy and apparently that was normal to them.

YES IT IS NORMAL FOR THEM ...YOU SHOULD SEE THE LIL BOY CAMPS OUTSIDE OF RAYADH IN SAUDI ......ITS BOTH SAD AND PATHITIC

b2ux

Banned
THEY KILL GAYS BUT I WOULD SAY ABOUT 79% OF THEM HAVE DONE THIS KINDA THING AND THATS NOT GAY GO FIGURE .........

MrEz

Cynical Member
Finally had a chance to look through the folders! I hope y'all enjoy these 'ere pictures, I know I had a great time finding them, reminiscing and all that stuff. :)
This is Afghanistan seen through a bulletproof windshield. Sadly, this is how I saw most of Afghanistan:​
1 (1).JPG
1 (2).JPG
1 (3).JPG
1 (4).JPG
1 (5).JPG
1 (6).JPG
1 (7).JPG
1 (8).JPG
1 (9).JPG
Tactical helicopter flying en route to Mazar-e Sharif:​
2 (1).JPG
2 (2).JPG
2 (3).JPG
2 (4).JPG
Some shitty bridges that had to be crossed:​
4 (2).JPG
6.JPG
4 (1).JPG
This is I:​
3 (3).JPG
Funny story to this picture; So were 5 days away from base on a reconnaissance patrol to Wakhan when we come across this big ass white building. Intrigued by the sight we set course for it. We arrived and spot this volleyball-net out in fucking nowhere. And we're all like *WTF*?! Someone opens this giant blue door. Out comes these couple of fellas. Turns out this compound is a rehab center that's being run by this old Canadian woman and these guys were the 'orderlies'. They had the net, but no balls. Luckily we had a couple of inflatable leather soccer-balls they could have. I'm the dude on left left;​
3 (2).jpg
This is I. Scratching my ass;​
3 (1).JPG

Users who are viewing this thread