My work in painting

kibagirl1212

is a ghoul
This is a painting I did a while ago, inspired by two of my favorite short stories by Stephen King: "The Sun Dog" and "The Road Virus Heads North." There are a couple of minor flaws- for one thing, it's way out of proportion- but it's still one of my favorite paintings, and probably my best work so far. The original is much darker, but the scanner at my school eats shading for breakfast, so it got a little washed out.
Untitled.png

Acrylic on canvas
Time spent: 15-20 hrs

Reactions: C_R

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
You should paint a picture from The Library Policeman, I believe it's in the same book as The Sun Dog. I love that story.

This is a painting I did a while ago, inspired by two of my favorite short stories by Stephen King: "The Sun Dog" and "The Road Virus Heads North." There are a couple of minor flaws- for one thing, it's way out of proportion- but it's still one of my favorite paintings, and probably my best work so far. The original is much darker, but the scanner at my school eats shading for breakfast, so it got a little washed out.
View attachment 41531
Acrylic on canvas
Time spent: 15-20 hrs
You are either 8 years old or have special needs, but thanks for sharing this!!!!!