n. korea vs s. korea = ww3? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
as soon as Russia and china sticks their nose into it,would be my guess. or if n korea hits s.koreas land with anything.

Mickey

Forum Veteran
as soon as Russia and china sticks their nose into it,would be my guess. or if n korea hits s.koreas land with anything.
I heard about the artillery fire this morning while watching tv. I was surprised because the Koreas are usually mostly peaceful considering the tensions between them. I was like , damn, are they at war now or something??? It's only artillery now but I think it could easily escalate to missiles because Kim Jong-Un is a crazy fucker.

mrln

silent ghost
I heard about the artillery fire this morning while watching tv. I was surprised because the Koreas are usually mostly peaceful considering the tensions between them. I was like , damn, are they at war now or something??? It's only artillery now but I think it could easily escalate to missiles because Kim Jong-Un is a crazy fucker.
yes and this is still going on from last yr,the missile firing. its only a matter of time when they hit land "by mistake". oops! sorry....

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
they better not be lookin to the states for help, our shitty government has done enough for zips! :rage:

Back