Users who are viewing this thread

embeyz

Lurker
The more 'diverse' the country is, the more kids get taken and sold. US has the highest bidders, these kids come from all over the world, they wont be identified where no one will be looking.
My hand never trembled fighting those fuckers.

snicky

NewbieX
Update: I discovered on the deep web that DNA taken from the dead boy was eventually matched to that of a young model named Sascha Goncharov who had disappeared in november 2015. There was photography of him on instagram before his disappearance.
Here are a couple of images of him shortly before his death and then after of his autopsy. Such a shame he was gorgeous before he was murdered.
Sascha Goncharov pic23.jpgSascha Goncharov pic26.jpgSascha Goncharov dead.png

Last edited:

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
Update: I discovered on the deep web that DNA taken from the dead boy was eventually matched to that of a young model named Sascha Goncharov who had disappeared in november 2015. There was photography of him on instagram before his disappearance.
Here are a couple of images of him shortly before his death and then after of his autopsy. Such a shame he was gorgeous before he was murdered.
View attachment 468355View attachment 468356View attachment 468357
Looks like he was groomed and someone decided to terminate the evidence once they got what they wanted. Unless someone asked, why would he take these pics? Anyway sad loss of another life.

TheBigNecroLover

This user was banned
What's in his mouth? It looks full of something

TheBigNecroLover

This user was banned
He was in pretty good condition for 8 weeks dead. Or is that level of decomposition normal?

Back