Name that game!

Guess which game a quote came from, everyone that answers any given quote should give one too to make this thread more active, even if you might be wrong, okay here's mine, it's going to be easy at first:

"I AM ERROR."

DON'T CHEAT AND USE GOOGLE OR I WILL REPORT YOU!

IrradiatedCannibal

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Zelda 2.

In what post-apocalyptic RPG are you able to kill children?

Oh, another.
In what RPG are you accompanied by a skull voiced by Rob Paulsen?

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
And also, for an easy one, which RPG does the following quote come from:

"The lord of murder shall perish, but in his death he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos shall be sown in their footsteps"

And another easy non RPG one:

"That's one DOOMED space marine!"

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
I bought Fallout2 from the bargain bin section a coupla years ago. Played it for 1/2 an hour and couldn't get into it so I uninstalled the fuckr.
:lol:
Don't know that i still have it - i'll hunt around for it later & reinstall and try it again if i do. Must be something about this game that i just didn't 'get' first time around.

IrradiatedCannibal

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
I bought Fallout2 from the bargain bin section a coupla years ago. Played it for 1/2 an hour and couldn't get into it so I uninstalled the fuckr.
:lol:
Don't know that i still have it - i'll hunt around for it later & reinstall and try it again if i do. Must be something about this game that i just didn't 'get' first time around.
Yeah a lot of people find isometric games a tad placid. Be thankful you don't have to play Fallout: BoS. :suicide:

Edit: It's a pain in the ass to apply a resolution-patch to 1/2. Steam recently updated my Fallout 1/2/tactics files and I had to re-mod them all. Ugh.