Nasty Southenders (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

redninja

Rookie
I do love the worldwide perception that we Brits are a genteel race of bowler-hatted, umbrella carrying, overly polite herbal tea drinkers.... I'll have you know Britain is an amoral, crime-ridden shithole and our skanks can get their STD-crusted flaps licked in public with the best of them

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
think I’ve seen her before
As close up as that?? :lol:

It's definitely at Chins, I started drinking there bank holiday mondays in 91 when it was called The Ivy House, I still see a few of the old Wrecking Crew at local gigs. I think it was the 2nd time we went there on a holiday monday, a few of us went to the Wimpy just up the way, when we got back there were blokes and women outside with their eyes red a streaming.. some bunch of cockney twats pulled out cans of amonia spray and just hit as many people as they could with it., I remember the bouncer got one of them, he had CS gas on him and also gave his face a good beating

Well Known Member
ScarceHeavyGreatwhiteshark-max-1mb.gif

Vwj

NewbieX
As close up as that?? :lol:

It's definitely at Chins, I started drinking there bank holiday mondays in 91 when it was called The Ivy House, I still see a few of the old Wrecking Crew at local gigs. I think it was the 2nd time we went there on a holiday monday, a few of us went to the Wimpy just up the way, when we got back there were blokes and women outside with their eyes red a streaming.. some bunch of cockney twats pulled out cans of amonia spray and just hit as many people as they could with it., I remember the bouncer got one of them, he had CS gas on him and also gave his face a good beating
Was trying to remember it’s old name, we used to go there on a bank holiday Monday but only needed a one way ticket as the police used to put us on the hooligan express back to London about 2-3 pm 😂🤣😂

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
This is how it used to look, the bars went on the windows in the 80s because they'd get smashed when the skinheads fancied a beano to the seaside

70.jpg

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Funny the south in America are where most of our white trash preside. I was sure this would be a video from Florida or Louisiana

Vwj

NewbieX
Funny the south in America are where most of our white trash preside. I was sure this would be a video from Florida or Louisiana
Welcome to England 😂🤣😂

This is how it used to look, the bars went on the windows in the 80s because they'd get smashed when the skinheads fancied a beano to the seaside

View attachment 593942
Just went looking through old photos for a pic of us lot on the beach in 82-86 in Southend, pissed off I can’t find it, found some others tho of the girls with their Chelsea/feather cuts, they still look lovely, so that made my night, especially seeing Louise again 🤤

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
That's extremely disgusting. Brits notoriously wipe back-to front, so the stench from her sweaty swamp-ass probably had him retching. Almost had ME retching, FFS. He had to be drunk out of his mind to allow that water buffalo to crouch on him. 🤮

Back