NBA legend Kobe Bryant dies in heli accident

bgirl

The Wizard
Or in a childs case, their parents. The whole incident was and should've been avoided.
I agree, my last little blurb was in response to Ward's post about the widow benefiting from the death of her spouse.

This... not necessary. Done with your rant?
He will never be done, ever. I've injured him too badly. Sometimes they run away like Preacher, sometimes they lose all control of their thought process like DOA, and other times they do drive-by flaming and then rub themselves thinking they won some sort of game.

deviant2

mouthy f'kn cunt
Your're bad, bad...
The rant comment was a sidebar, he knows what it means.
I like DOA and you for that matter, good reads for the most part. Preacher who? Real life maybe tripped him up, oopsie. Hate it when that happens.

• Zero fucks given
Reactions: Vwj

Mr.P

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
It's 14 pages already.imagine when it's his funeral,will America go into a few days mourning and have a state funeral like they do for royalty here in Englandistan.
I heard they are going to HANG him from the rafters in The Staples Center

Kidvegas24

NewbieX
How do I know? That's where they placed the blankets. They initially found three bodies, these two and the pilot which got thrown a long distance out onto the path. He's wearing black and white in the picture I am posting next
Screenshot_20200204-002703_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kidvegas24

NewbieX
Pilot got thrown free from wreckage. He's lying on the path in black and white at top of picture
Screenshot_20200204-000427_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
you’re a shit troll m8. Nike has stopped selling any Kobe gear for the foreseeable future.
Yeah after they sold out of every product online in their stores, it's not like they pulled anything out of compassion. Point is why are people buying shoes with some dead niggers name on them anyway seems about as interesting as a cock flavoured lollipop endorsed by Ron Jeremy

Yeah after they sold out of every product online in their stores, it's not like they pulled anything out of compassion. Point is why are people buying shoes with some dead niggers name on them anyway seems about as interesting as a cock flavoured lollipop endorsed by Ron Jeremy
The Kobes are comfortable shoes. Even non basketball fans buy them.

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
your in luck! Our boy Kobe also had a few adidas signature shoes. You like minivans?
I don't own anything made by Nike or Adidas tbh it's all overpriced Chinese garbage I won't waste a cent on, I'm worse than Scrooge McDuck when it comes to spending money on shit like clothing. Anything I buy surplus from the army is better quality