NBA legend Kobe Bryant dies in heli accident

bgirl

The Wizard
Then why on earth did you respond to me Mr. FuckWad?

Regards,
-Ward
because it's fun to point out your stupidity. Even a newb contradicted your faux facts. Your inept trolling required walls of text and 20 posts. A good troll garners multiple responses from just a sentence or two. Your weak methods make you appear like a desperate try hard especially since you've already claimed your last post.

Mr.P

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
I
because it's fun to point out your stupidity. Even a newb contradicted your faux facts. Your inept trolling required walls of text and 20 posts. A good troll garners multiple responses from just a sentence or two. Your weak methods make you appear like a desperate try hard especially since you've already claimed your last post.
well he's already gotten multiple responses from you so I guess you are what you eat

Black Momba

Lurker
NTSB death nil report, just minutes ago before the media can talk out of their assholes, not knowing jack shit and coming up with their own convoluted conclusions.

Black Momba

Lurker
Forgot to mention, this guy speaking has been flying aircraft for 4 decades and his last lead stint was years flying the Boeing 777.
So he kinda knows his fucking shit. As my first posts said, being in the industry, banked, hot and nearly square impact.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Black Momba said:
This guy speaking has been flying aircraft for 4 decades and his last lead stint was years flying the Boeing 777.

So he kinda knows his fucking shit.

But the "fucking shit" the helicopter pilot will always be associated with, and remembered for, is his final flight...during which he piloted a helicopter in dense fog...like a dumb-ass...and subsequently crashed into a hillside...killing everyone onboard, including himself.

Regards,
-Ward

bgirl

The Wizard
I

well he's already gotten multiple responses from you so I guess you are what you eat
That might mean something if I cared about I know you are but what am I type posts lil p. Like I said, it's fun. You act like you've never seen me do this before.

1581597119942.png

I didn't know Kobe was a cutter??? It's like 90 yr old granny vagina-itis of the neck...

Well, I'm glad he finally got what he secretly yearned for out of life... so sad he had to take down those others with him.... "mamba out" never thought this actually was a cry for help and meant he wanted to off himself at any means necessary... (even if it seems more like a Grand Theft Auto V lets see how many stars we can get before we smash into something while laughing like an evil psychopathic Disney antagonist character)

Deep down inside I wonder if most of these Uncle Toms secretly wish to get out of the tiger-in-the-circus lifestyle, at any means necessary?
Either they are going to turn on their master or themself at some point... one can only hope he got enough rectum tearing fun before he made the cathartic plunge into the white man's headline news articles for the day.