NBA legend Kobe Bryant dies in heli accident

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
Apparently it was shared by numerous first responder agencies: state, county and local leo, and firefighters. It'll leak eventually...

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
KingElvis said:
The burned bodies memes are waiting.

Actually, Kobe's body was thrown free of the wreckage and therefore wasn't burned at all.
There is a fairly clear...although distant...picture of dead Kobe's body...which I posted earlier in this thread.

Same thing with guitarist Stevie Ray Vaughan.
His body wasn't burned at all because he was thrown clear of the helicopter wreckage.
Other than leg fractures and severe internal trauma, Stevie was easily recognizable.
His brother went to the crash site and identified him for the authorities.

Same thing with Buddy Holly.
Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, and J.P. "The Big Bopper" Richardson were thrown free from their airplane crash, and were clearly and easily recognizable for identification purposes.
Their pilot however was not thrown free, and was so mangled that another means was used to verify his identity rather than visual identity.

Some people are under the naive and mistaken impression that anyone in a helicopter or airplane crash is burned or "obliterated" to the point of being unrecognizable. and that is simply incorrect and wrong.

Regards,
-Ward

OP
KingElvis

KingElvis

Retired

Actually, Kobe's body was thrown free of the wreckage and therefore wasn't burned at all.
There is a fairly clear...although distant...picture of dead Kobe's body...which I posted earlier in this thread.

Same thing with guitarist Stevie Ray Vaughan.
His body wasn't burned at all because he was thrown clear of the helicopter wreckage.
Other than leg fractures and severe internal trauma, Stevie was easily recognizable.
His brother went to the crash site and identified him for the authorities.

Same thing with Buddy Holly.
Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, and J.P. "The Big Bopper" Richardson were thrown free from their airplane crash, and were clearly and easily recognizable for identification purposes.
Their pilot however was not thrown free, and was so mangled that another means was used to verify his identity rather than visual identity.

Some people are under the naive and mistaken impression that anyone in a helicopter or airplane crash is burned or "obliterated" to the point of being unrecognizable. and that is simply incorrect and wrong.

Regards,
-Ward
tenor-2.gif

OP
KingElvis

KingElvis

Retired
Thank you and kudos Elvis.

It's good to see you begrudgingly admit and recognize...in your own way...my depth of knowledge.

Regards,
-Ward
I tell you what...

When the pictures get out, and it is indeed what you say; a tartare de boeuf instead of a grilled cheeseburger, Ill buy you a meat diner of your choosing.

Same goes for me; if Kobe turned out a grilled cheeseburger, I will feast in the memory of a basketball legend payed in full by Ward.

Deal?

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
KingElvis said:
I tell you what...when the pictures get out...deal?

I'll tell you what Elvis...the picture of dead Kobe has been around the internet for weeks...I posted it earlier in this thread.

But if you'd like, then wait for a few more weeks...or months...until corroborating evidence forces you to believe what your eyes won't...that Kobe was killed without being burned up or obliterated.
At such time, you can then treat me to a pork chop, mashed potatoes, and an Anchor Steam beer.
If you're in England...
Then you can treat me to an order of fish and chips and a pint of Buxton.
Deal?

P.S. - Here's a picture of Buddy Holly and Richie Valens lying dead on the ground after being thrown free from their plane wreck.
Buddy is the one in the light colored jacket near the suitcase.
J.P. "The Big Bopper" Richardson is lying on the other side of the fence.
The pilot's remains were obliterated badly because he was not thrown free from the wreckage.

Buddy, Valens, and Richardson were easily visually recognizable and identified...guess why?
Because they were thrown free from the plane wreckage...just like dead Kobe was thrown free from the helicopter wreckage.

buddyvalens.jpg

Regards,
-Ward

Guipago

Rookie
Totally agree Ward aircraft hitting the ground break apart & throw bodies clear before leaking fuel ignites AND it all depends on the airspeed & angle it hits the ground at, those whose seat belts stay intact get toasted.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Grand Mal Caesar [size=4 said:
You're like Professor Whoopie minus the animated chalkboard.
Thank you.

No, I don't have an animated chalkboard, but I do have a virtual chalkboard...the internet.

Regards,
-Ward

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
No. Ward likes to pretend he posted a pic of Kobe, but he didn't. He just posted a pic of the wreckage and claimed there was body. Only he could see it.