NBA legend Kobe Bryant dies in heli accident

Black Momba

White woman anal raper on-board, were we goin'
Have these pics really been leaked yet?
Yes they have, it was on TMZ that they were leaked. Taken by many law enforcement from a number of jurisdictions and shared to many.
One of the officers was in a bar trying to impress some bitch that he was putting the squeeze on and showing her the photo's.
The bartender overheard this and reported him.

So the photo's, MANY of them are floating around. And they're as about as bad as it can get according to those thats seen them.

SO - why the fuck are they not here?

Black Momba

White woman anal raper on-board, were we goin'
Actually, Kobe's body was thrown free of the wreckage and therefore wasn't burned at all.
There is a fairly clear...although distant...picture of dead Kobe's body...which I posted earlier in this thread.
And you didn't even give me credit for it. I was the one that put together all those pics. Fucking Cleaver attention whore :talkingasshole:

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert Polymath
Black Momba said:
You didn't even give me credit for it. I was the one that put together all those pics.

You posted a nebulous picture of what appears to be a completely burned and charred body, and then you declared you believe this must be Kobe.

I posted a picture of a body whose clothes aren't even charred...because the body was thrown free from the wreckage upon impact, and thus didn't get burned or charred.
The picture I posted depicted an obvious Negro...wearing shorts and a t-shirt...a tall Negro...and Kobe was the only Negro onboard that helicopter.

Do you see the difference between what you posted and what I posted?

So what "credit" do you suppose you should be given?

You need to get over yourself Mr. Momba.
Accept my correction...learn from it...and move on.

Regards,
-Ward

OP
KingElvis

KingElvis

Retired

You posted a nebulous picture of what appears to be a completely burned and charred body, and then you declared you believe this must be Kobe.

I posted a picture of a body whose clothes aren't even charred...because the body was thrown free from the wreckage upon impact, and thus didn't get burned or charred.
The picture I posted depicted an obvious Negro...wearing shorts and a t-shirt...a tall Negro...and Kobe was the only Negro onboard that helicopter.

Do you see the difference between what you posted and what I posted?

So what "credit" do you suppose you should be given?

You need to get over yourself Mr. Momba.
Accept my correction...learn from it...and move on.

Regards,
-Ward
You can give him 2 credits. Just to see the look on his face.

Mr.P

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
My sources deeply embedded in Los Angeles have confirmed they have finished filming the made for TV movie on this helicopter crash and Denzel Washington will play Kobe Bryant and Mel Gibson is the helicopter pilot

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
From the autopsy report

"One of the most popular sports figures in Los Angeles and a celebrity around the globe, Bryant was broken beyond recognition when his body was found in the dirt outside the wreckage of the chopper. His remains had to be identified by his fingerprints.

The graphic report made it clear: Bryant and the passengers almost certainly were dead in an instant due to blunt trauma.

"These injuries are rapidly if not instantly fatal," wrote Juan Carrillo, senior deputy medical examiner, in Bryant's report.

The horrific crash that killed the 41-year-old retired Los Angeles Lakers star, his 13-year-old daughter Gianna — wearing the jersey she would have worn to play that morning, with the word "Mamba" on the front and her last name on the back — pilot Ara Zobayan and the others is considered accidental."

Kidvegas24

NewbieX
Some of his autopsy report. His right arm was completely ripped off. His spine was sticking out of his neck. His brain was not inside his head. Both feet were cut off at the ankles. So that clearly means the other supposed pictures in this thread can't be real. Which we knew already.
20200523_032755.jpg
20200523_032757.jpg
20200523_032745.jpg
20200523_032743.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: