Necrophilia

reigndelacore

MsBrightside
The oddest question just ran through my mind and it seems like I should know this but, HIV is passed through bodily fluids if a person is embalmed do they still have HIV and could someone contract it? That would be some serious karma.... anyway yeah a lot of these pictures look fake. People look dead and muscles relax depending on their time of death and decomp.... I don't care how good your mortician is the face always looks... odd, cheeks lose their shape<-that's what I notice anyway.

Varmint_Hunter

Professional drunk
but how....

Step 1. Set your screen's brightness settings all the way to zero.

Step 2. Enjoy.

Seriously though, the "dark web" is real and it is where some of the most fucked up shit calls home. Most of it are experimental viruses and malware that are uploaded there to run experiments for future hacking attacks and other global cyber-shenanigans. If you are gonna dip your toes into that lake, first make sure you are using a junk computer that is disposable to you, because it is not going to come out of the adventure in the same state it began in. Some of the shit that runs there will simply laugh at even the most advanced and expensive antivirus programs that you can get your hands on.

those countries should have hidden cameras but I guarantee you the guy put in charge will be the sick fucker exploiting them. I see a morgue with white tiles from floor to ceiling and I can only imagine the horror stories of what took place there.
I know right;the last thing I need my friends and family seeing;is some sick fuck,sticking his dick in my dead-asses eye socket, then filling it up with da-jizzm...DAMN...SP

Step 1. Set your screen's brightness settings all the way to zero.

Step 2. Enjoy.

Seriously though, the "dark web" is real and it is where some of the most fucked up shit calls home. Most of it are experimental viruses and malware that are uploaded there to run experiments for future hacking attacks and other global cyber-shenanigans. If you are gonna dip your toes into that lake, first make sure you are using a junk computer that is disposable to you, because it is not going to come out of the adventure in the same state it began in. Some of the shit that runs there will simply laugh at even the most advanced and expensive antivirus programs that you can get your hands on.
Good to know friend,thanku for the heads-up...Its appreciated...SP