Necrophilia??? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys! Arent there any interest in necrophilia here? Can someone post any pictures or some movieclip from the old Nekromantik 1 and 2 please?
a2b762cb-cde0-47f4-9fe7-5833891d0619.jpg

You would love the Sam Wiseman film of 1988 variously titled "Don't kiss me, I'm Not Dead Yet" and "Deadmate" and I most recently saw it listed as "Graverobbers" Same film, 3 differenet names. Anyways this looker waitress falls for this nerdy guy and they get married in haste. She should have gotten to know him better Hes the head of a town cult of necrophiliacs. Hes a funeral director in this weird small town where all the townsfolk turn out to be either zombie ghouls (after sex instead of the usual brains) or just regular necrophiliacs who like to reanimate the dead with electricity and use them for sexual purposes . The town plans to use her like they used his past two wives. Very low in the editing department but a pretty kinky film.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
You would love the Sam Wiseman film of 1988 variously titled "Don't kiss me, I'm Not Dead Yet" and "Deadmate" and I most recently saw it listed as "Graverobbers" Same film, 3 differenet names. Anyways this looker waitress falls for this nerdy guy and they get married in haste. She should have gotten to know him better Hes the head of a town cult of necrophiliacs. Hes a funeral director in this weird small town where all the townsfolk turn out to be either zombie ghouls (after sex instead of the usual brains) or just regular necrophiliacs who like to reanimate the dead with electricity and use them for sexual purposes . The town plans to use her like they used his past two wives. Very low in the editing department but a pretty kinky film.
That's Interesting,Can U still find a Copy of this Triple Named Flick?...SP

you may be able to watch it for free throught a site called "twomovies". The list a bunch of places where it is/was available but usually only one of the sites would work. Haven't been there in a year of so. Also I think you can get a copy on amazon.com under the title "Dead mate"

Cuntpunisher

This user was banned
I remember those movies lol. Isnt the second one where the bitch is riding that dude then whacks his head off with a machete, zip ties the cock and then puts a head on the body from a dead dude she grave robbed, continues riding lol.

THAT MOVIE, YEAH!?!

Back