Necrophiliac Pastor (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
I got nothing special for this one, was a toss up to post it here or in the actual gore section. So do as you will Mods.

(Scroll down for video) A man was arrested and charged with murder after killing a woman in order to have sex with her dead body, according to police reports.

Pastor John Douglas White, 55, told police he had fantasized for two weeks about killing the 24-year-old woman and have sex with her dead body, according to a newspaper report.

Judge Paul Chamberlain ordered White be held without bond after a video arraignment Thursday, November 1, in Isabella County on charges of first-degree murder and open murder in the killing of Rebecca Gay.

Isabella County Sheriff Leo Mioduszewski held a press conference on Thursday about the disappearance of Gay.
Gay was last seen at her home on M-20 near Coldwater Road in Broomfield Township, about 10 miles west of Mount Pleasant, about 6:50 a.m. on Wednesday, October 31, police said.

After she was reported missing, police identified White as a person of interest and was taken to the sheriff's office for questioning. He was uncooperative at first, police said, but eventually told them where to find the body of Gay.

White told police he had four or five 24-ounce beers before going to Gay’s mobile home at 2 am. Gay and White both lived in the South Valley Trailer Park in Broomfield M-20 in Coldwater.
Police believe White came and attacked Gay in the hallway, with a rubber mallet hitting her several times in the head and squeezing a wrap tie around her neck to stop her breathing.

White told police he dragged the victim's body to the kitchen and got naked, but does not remember having sex with her, according to the report.
White said he put the body of Gay, along with the harness, clothing and bloody rags in the back of his truck, police said in the press conference, dumping her body in the street.

White told police he returned to the home after dumping Gay and drove her truck to the bar barn
door to make it appear that she was kidnapped, throwing her phone, car keys and purse in a dumpster in the trailer park, Mioduszewski said.

In 1994, White pleaded guilty to one count of manslaughter and was sentenced to 8 to 15 years in prison related to the disappearance of a woman from Comstock Township in Kalamazoo County.

In addition, White pleaded no contest in 1981 to one count of assault with intent to do great bodily harm for stabbing a woman in Calhoun County.

wino

DILLIGAF
I just contacted my local priest and although he was not aware of this "sad event" ( his words ) he says it never happened.

"Whoever heard of a Priest having sex with a woman ? Dead or alive ? "

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
I just contacted my local priest and although he was not aware of this "sad event" ( his words ) he says it never happened.

"Whoever heard of a Priest having sex with a woman ? Dead or alive ? "
(might get banned for this one) That's because Priests prefer little boys :p

Back