Need help finding the story behind (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

So, basically speaking, i came across this death metal album with a particular cover art that i know is related to a murder case that happened some years ago. The problem is that i can't remember any particular names related to this case, so i thought that you guys would maybe know about it. The pic is, i think, pretty famous in the internet. The picture show a young woman, naked, sawing a men's head while smiling to the camera.

deviant2

hell is other people
Detroit Man Murdered, Mutilated and Sexually Abused by Girlfriend and Friend
(sorry guys if re-post)

Murder, mutilation and dismemberment of 33 year old Robert Beckowitz of Detroit is a bizarre case of well documented necrophilia because the perpetrators – his own girlfriend and a friend she was cheating on him with took photos of their activities while arranging the corpse in grotesque poses.

After watching the Benny Hill show on TV with his friends, Gun Snacbarist Robert Beckowitz was shot in the head and subsequently stabbed 84 times in his basement apartment in Woodbine, northwest Detroit by his own friend – 37 year old James Edward Glover with one of the dozens guns Robert stored at home. During the next three day following his murder, James Glover and Robert Beckowitz’s girlfriend – 21 year old Jeannine Clark mutilated his body with a hacksaw and while high on drugs, used it for sex.

Three and a half days into the orgy, Jeannine Clark who lived in Woodbine contacted the police and told them what happened to her ex boyfriend, maintaining that she was being held captive and was forced to participate by James Glover. Neighbors however testified that she and Glover had gone in and out of the house several times and she did not appear to be a captive. She was also allowed to leave the apartment twice on her own – once to buy more film for the camera, and returned each time. At the time of the incident, Jeannine Clark was on parole for bank robbery.

The police found Beckowitz’s body which was cut into 14 pieces wrapped in garbage bags and hidden in various places around the house.

James Edward Glover of Glastonbury was charged with second degree murder, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and mutilation of a dead human body. At first he pleaded not guilty on the grounds of mental incompetency, but was found able to stand trial after an examination at the Recorder’s Court psychiatric clinic. After that he changed his plea to guilty in exchange for a promise that he would not be given a life sentence on the murder count. Jeannine Clark was charged with mutilating Beckowitz’s corpse.

Recorder’s Court Judge Michael Sapala sentenced James Edward Glover to 30 to 50 years in prison for what he called a frenzy of drugs, sex, murder and dismemberment. Jeannine Clark was sentenced to the maximum term of 80 months to 10 years.

Gallery of photos taken by James Glover and Jeannine Clark during their orgy with dismembered Robert Beckowitz is below:

View attachment 106048View attachment 106049View attachment 106050View attachment 106051View attachment 106052View attachment 106053View attachment 106054View attachment 106055View attachment 106056View attachment 106057View attachment 106058View attachment 106059View attachment 106060

Found the story with pictures.

Abyss

Well Known Member
If the band is Devourment, I think is the name.
There's a thread here with all that info.

Nah its not Devourment. But that picture in particular is kinda famous'ish for being in largely underground metal bands like :

Infernal Pussy

Infernal Pussy - Asesinas de la Noche.jpg

Meatknife

Meatknife - Blood Blister.jpeg

Bonesaw

Bonesaw - Live by the Bone.. .. Die by the Saw.jpg

There are quite a lot of other bands that use that image too but these are just the examples. Devourment is not one of them.

deviant2

hell is other people
I wasn't sure, when I searched there were a crazy amount of death metal? bands and even more extreme album cover art. I got tired of looking and that band starts with Dev, so I picked that one as my guess.

Abyss

Well Known Member
I wasn't sure, when I searched there were a crazy amount of death metal? bands and even more extreme album cover art. I got tired of looking and that band starts with Dev, so I picked that one as my guess.

in your defense, Devourment's demo album has a decapitated corpse in it, though its not a pic from a real murder. but its there i guess.

deviant2

hell is other people
Yep, saw that cover. Fucking the Decapitated or something is the name of the album, some serious dark lyrics.

deviant2

hell is other people
That's it, I was close.

Thanks Bethy ♡
Took me a while, had to set my phone down more than once and walk away, I was getting frustrated and impatient.
Just about the time I was gonna stop scrolling, there it was.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
That's it, I was close.

Thanks Bethy ♡
Took me a while, had to set my phone down more than once and walk away, I was getting frustrated and impatient.
Just about the time I was gonna stop scrolling, there it was.
Gurl I feel ya and I was atleast a 100pgs behind you. Your a rock star woman 🤩

Back