Need something unbareable to watch (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Getting grumpy again old man? :lulz:
  • Hemorrhoids-002.jpg

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
This user was banned
Tbh mainstream sights like Bestgore, thatsphucked etc. Found quite a few cool vids on heavy r aswell. Tried to access some darkweb goresites but had no luck.
Tbh i dont think i could pick a specific thing ive watched i usually always have the same reaction whitch is nothing but interested. Especially HD stabbings and tortures like from cartels and shit

This is pretty fucked up, a man having his chest cut into while alive by a cartel.
Wrong link but it might be on there

El Blog del Narco oficial - elblogdelnarco.com - Información exclusiva sobre el narco en Mexico

morbidgran

Rookie
Ed's list..moid. I think it's gone now but had some choice clips. The one where the guy slices his cock in half while cumming was a real shocker.

Ive been scrolling through gore sites for years, ive seen most of the sickest videos available, but none of them really seem to even slightly bother me.. ive been desensitised
Show me something fucked up plzzzz:eyebrows:

Sickest: I'm going to post a pic I came across of Bill Cosby attending an elegant cocktail party in Prison ---and the motherfucker is naked, okay? Trust me - that is "unbearable"! :unreal:

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
Dafuq does this idiot expect to see? It's all here, just look around.

• Agree
Reactions: McM
Back