Negro Cop Accused of Rape (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Darby-Cop-Accused-of-Rape-Stalking--136405968.html

Kevin-Walker-Lead.jpg

On August 5, police interviewed a third alleged victim, referred to them by the second alleged victim. The third woman told police that she first met Walker back in 2007 after he stopped her boyfriend and gave him a ticket. She then claims Walker repeatedly asked her for sex, intimidated her and told her “it would be in your best interest to meet me at the station.”

She then told police that she finally went with Walker to the police station back in 2009 because she felt intimidated by him. She then says the two had sex against her will five or six times at the station. The woman was arrested back in April 2010 and remained incarcerated until February 2011. While she was in court, the woman claims Walker was part of the constable transport team. She told police that on one occasion Walker kept her away from everyone else and fondled her before bringing her into court.

mrln

silent ghost
typical nigger bullshit! big black motherfucker intimidates frail lookin white woman. whats wrong,dude cant get laid normally? has to use intimidation tactics? if i were her man,id kill him and her. him,because of raping her. her,because shes now "tainted". i think id have to chop my own dick off after fucking her after she was fucked by him! or just use a brillo pad to clean,really.....

DirtBag

wont you be my neighbor?
Look at that fucking ape! No wonder he has to rape. I'd toast that turd, that's the final word.

Poet style. Ftw

Back