netflix-hulu-amazon or whatever....

mrln

silent ghost
i been watching netflix series. watching OZARK with the wife. its pretty good
in between while were not watching it,ill watch hell on wheels or lucifer maybe even shameless.
also saw godless,which was pretty ok.
theres just so much out there.i feel bombarded! and i hear a lot of different names and people saying how good they are.
its like being in the snack aisle or cereal aisle at the market. so much to choose from! lol

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
i been watching netflix series. watching OZARK with the wife. its pretty good
in between while were not watching it,ill watch hell on wheels or lucifer maybe even shameless.
also saw godless,which was pretty ok.
theres just so much out there.i feel bombarded! and i hear a lot of different names and people saying how good they are.
its like being in the snack aisle or cereal aisle at the market. so much to choose from! lol

Not at the store I go to! Damn thing got socked at the start of this and has never come back yet! The way they stock only keeps people buying out everything as soon as it comes in because it's not there for so long, then it's on the shelves and so it's right away bought out!! Stupid way of doing things.

I've been watching like Tubi tv and that. Have to conserve the $$$ in case this damn covid19 keeps things shut down for the next...however long!

OP
mrln

mrln

silent ghost
watching "the last kingdom".
its entertaining so far. not bad.
saw bloodline. that was good.
started watching the jeffrey epstein series also. i shut it off half way through the first episode. his pedophilia disgusted me. ill get back to it tho when im ready.

MATAMUERTOS

zjedz mój odbyt
watching "the last kingdom".
its entertaining so far. not bad.
saw bloodline. that was good.
started watching the jeffrey epstein series also. i shut it off half way through the first episode. his pedophilia disgusted me. ill get back to it tho when im ready.
don't waste your time on that scumbag. i refuse to watch that garbage.