NEW BIGFOOT VIDEO -REAL OR FAKE??

Sev

Well Oiled Member
the arm/shoulder motion when he stands up looks like some shrugging a jacket on. I don't know... I don't think its a bear...

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
It's a guy taking a shit in the woods. Also looks like he has a hoodie on (hunch in the back where the hood lays).
It's obviously fake and edited. I don't know many cameras that glitch in good day like without being smacked. The auto focus was tampered with (zooming in and then back out so that it never comes in full focus).

no1uno

Forum Veteran
Hard to tell if its a hoax. But that defiantly was no bear. I lost my dog in the woods while camping. We searched for him for 9 days until we found him. I convinced Bigfoot exists.

D

DECADENCE

It's not a bear that bit's a given and it looks like a person to me. :shrug:

Psycho-killer

Forum Veteran
As an actual believer in good ol Bigfoot, that is very likely fake. Looks like some hairy guy in make up trying to take a massive shit in the woods behind someone's back yard.

It's fake. All this obscure evidence over the years tells me it's just a myth, like UFO's. If bigfoot exists, then there would have to be enough of them procreating to keep the population up, which would lead to more chances of a clear sighting!