New Forum Veteran went out to celebrate, then this happened! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Don't try and pass off your homo fantasies you fag...
Go get another booster...
I'm 'proud' and 'oh so super happy' that you are such a 'brave' their to get your bottom surgery done the other day.
Your uber sexy trainer bra made me 'super dooper proud' too

BF's (for ever?) 'super' 'proud' bottom after his wedding night with the lovely Mr Black Beauty Buck

1652119297223.png

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I'm 'proud' and 'oh so super happy' that you are such a 'brave' their to get your bottom surgery done the other day.
Your uber sexy trainer bra made me 'super dooper proud' too

BF's (for ever?) 'super' 'proud' bottom after his wedding night with the lovely Mr Black Beauty Buck

View attachment 586767
I bet you spend all day trawling the net, looking up pics like that you fag...Bet your hard drive is full of images like that you sick freak...:nod:

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I bet you spend all day trawling the net, looking up pics like that you fag...Bet your hard drive is full of images like that you sick freak...:nod:
But it's your tin foil hat and you live in Byron Bay, Australia's fag capital.
Oxford st is pure hetero compared to Byron, dontchknow...

Hey, loved your trainer bra. Was it your dads?

Brainfart

But it's your tin foil hat and you live in Byron Bay, Australia's fag capital.
Oxford st is pure hetero compared to Byron, dontchknow...

Hey, loved your trainer bra. Was it your dads?
Just keep your faggy pics to yourself, okay?

McM

ARSELING
Sorry, the video is too fast for me.. did he puke or lose his dentures? :lol:

Congrats on your new forum status, dear AW. bounce.gif

I had the honor title 'Krautnigger' for some years and 'ƆRSLING' is something/-one that falls off a dog's ass. :hatsoff:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
That's two replies to my post...you hurtin' bra?:lol:
Yes, very much so.

I just hate it when someone who has a reputation as solid as yours repudiates me.

just one thing, is it a nervous tick kind of concept that makes you say Bra?

And is that why you always wear one when ever I take those lovely intimate pictures of you?
Reet though init. Some people i know have had 4 for fucks sake. How many are people willing to have?
This is urban anthropology at it's very best. Note the use of Chav'bonics. They will be throwing Fleming's statue into the sea next.
England's green and pleasant land must be weeping. Perhaps it is it's tears that keep it so green...

Last edited:

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Yes, very much so.

I just hate it when someone who has a reputation as solid as yours repudiates me.

And is that why you always wear one when ever I take those lovely intimate pictures of you?

This is urban anthropology at it's very best. Note the use of Chav'bonics. They will be throwing Fleming's statue into the sea next.
England's green and pleasant land must be weeping. Perhaps it is it's tears that keep it so green...

Please go on guys...thread is getting better and better with hilarious shit like this!

fat-guy-1.gif

Brainfart

Yes, very much so.

That's three...
@wiggins is Wiggin' out big time...:sjw:
Another point, What does Flemming have to do with synthetic mRNA gene editing jabs?
You really are a dumb cunt...
simple-jack-kerry-clay.gif

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
That's three...
@wiggins is Wiggin' out big time...:sjw:
Another point, What does Flemming have to do with synthetic mRNA gene editing jabs?
You really are a dumb cunt...
View attachment 587130
Um, he discovered anti biotics.

Not that you'd ever use them as you are scientifically illiterate. As I've said before, you have no idea and live in an area full of intellectual untermensch who are equally as illiterate.

It's nice to use terms such as mRNA gene editing, although you have no idea what it means.

And wear a bra...

1652343125449.png

I'm not gay but I'd make an exception for you, anything to give you your 'jab'.

Actually, if you had any health education at all, you'd say 'subcutaneous injection'. 'Jab' is the term that the ABC uses as they like to dumb it down a bit so people like you can sort of get a handle on it...

Last edited:

Brainfart

Um, he discovered anti biotics.

Not that you'd ever use them as you are scientifically illiterate. As I've said before, you have no idea and live in an area full of intellectual untermensch who are equally as illiterate.

It's nice to use terms such as mRNA gene editing, although you have no idea what it means.

And wear a bra...

View attachment 587139

I'm not gay but I'd make an exception for you, anything to give you your 'jab'.

Actually, if you had any health education at all, you'd say 'subcutaneous injection'. 'Jab' is the term that the ABC uses as they like to dumb it down a bit so people like you can sort of get a handle on it...
You just proved my last point. Antibiotics has nothing to do with mRNA gene editing tech. And you obviously know nothing about it, cause you submitted your self to it. And what do you know? More fag pics, this time a guy with tits you homo. Jab is definitely the right term for you. And the ABC? Hahahahaha... you dumb cunt...
simple-jack-kerry-clay.gif

Last edited:
Back