New here, looking for Luka (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I just watched dont fuck with cats and I want to see the 1 lunatic 1 ice pick footage. Where can I find this? I don’t want to see the kitten videos.
I too want to see this I saw it a year back while scrolling the internet with my cuz and we found the ice pick video but I couldn’t find it since then.

JohnnyRage

Well Known Member
Fuck Luka magnotta

Also, for anyone who cares, he used to live in my city Etobicoke, which is mentioned in the documentary, but they got the pronunciation all wrong.

its Eh-toe-bee-co

not Edible-co

Screwy

Lurker
Fuck Luka magnotta

Also, for anyone who cares, he used to live in my city Etobicoke, which is mentioned in the documentary, but they got the pronunciation all wrong.

its Eh-toe-bee-co

not Edible-co
Thanks for that, I had "put your left foot in, your left foot out, in-out in-out, shake it all about etc - - - - - - stuck in my head!

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Fuck Luka magnotta

its Eh-toe-bee-co

not Edible-co
Vice documentary isn't it though?
Saw one a while back where they talked about Norway... Whilst showing a map of Scotland.. .. .
Vice are really shoddy

SatansFreshCoffee

Serving coffee and chaos
It's extreamly easy to find. I recall finding it on this website along with other gore classics. Good Luck on your gore filled journey.

i can't find the 1 lunatic, 1 icepick video... ive seen that someone posted one but its definitely fake as the body is silicone... (it doesnt bleed when it cuts). can someone help me find the real video?

Back