New Joker Trailer

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
The movie wasn't as good as the trailers made it look. I was waiting the entire film for him to somehow get a massive gang of clowns to follow him and start causing trouble. As that's what the trailer suggested. But the clowns are there for another reason. I don't think he can do another one with him running a gang. He wasn't that type of joker. I did enjoy it but I expected more.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I still reckon Nicholson was the best joker...
The heath ledger joker magic trick was awesome. Making the pencil disappear. He was fkin great. Jack Nicholson is too but in a more cartoon non-realistic version.
The heath ledger Batman movie is easily one of my favourite films. I got a pirate dvd and watched it twice in a row. The only other time I did that was happy Gilmore but drugs and alcohol were involved

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
The heath ledger joker magic trick was awesome. Making the pencil disappear. He was fkin great. Jack Nicholson is too but in a more cartoon non-realistic version.
The heath ledger Batman movie is easily one of my favourite films. I got a pirate dvd and watched it twice in a row. The only other time I did that was happy Gilmore but drugs and alcohol were involved
I love happy Gilmore..The only Sandler movie I can watch. Shooter makes it...

tyyp

Rookie
It's easy to talk like that when you have multi millions in the bank

that is what is problem in society. People only do something if i gain something. If i dont get anything i will not do anything. Its important to become sensible human bean🤤. I personally dont think phoenix only says that because he has money. You can see how sincere and honest he is. He doesnt care about money. He just does what he do best with open mind and thats why he is one of best actors and big events are good possibility to say what is important. People even streak middle of sport games, because they know there is lot of focus so they get this attention to make their point. Unfortunally it doesnt work very well, but its important message anyway. I posted this also because what happened in beirut so its important people become more responsible and inclusive towards life.

ofcourse there are some other celebrities and peoples who are like that you mentioned and another aspect is maybe hatred jealousy toward them . Lot of peoples hate him for those despicable and ugly characters he has portrayed so it has gave him certain reputation people dont like.

And maybe he has become inclusive sensitive towards life because he doesnt have any financial worries indeed, it doesnt matter. Bankroll should not stop you. Your mind and body is only thing you can control in this life so it wont work against you. Love and anger are very closely connected around heart area so its no wonder if imbalanced peoples feel more negative i dont give a fuck attitude towards everything. This means you have lost perspective what this life is so you live according to your likes only. So fifty % of time everything is messed up👻, only if it goes according to your likes your okay happy. It doesnt seem very good deal if you ask me. Im even more selfish and want more then 50 %

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
that is what is problem in society. People only do something if i gain something. If i dont get anything i will not do anything. Its important to become sensible human bean🤤. I personally dont think phoenix only says that because he has money. You can see how sincere and honest he is. He doesnt care about money. He just does what he do best with open mind and thats why he is one of best actors and big events are good possibility to say what is important. People even streak middle of sport games, because they know there is lot of focus so they get this attention to make their point. Unfortunally it doesnt work very well, but its important message anyway. I posted this also because what happened in beirut so its important people become more responsible and inclusive towards life.

ofcourse there are some other celebrities and peoples who are like that you mentioned and another aspect is maybe hatred jealousy toward them . Lot of peoples hate him for those despicable and ugly characters he has portrayed so it has gave him certain reputation people dont like.

And maybe he has become inclusive sensitive towards life because he doesnt have any financial worries indeed, it doesnt matter. Bankroll should not stop you. Your mind and body is only thing you can control in this life so it wont work against you. Love and anger are very closely connected around heart area so its no wonder if imbalanced peoples feel more negative i dont give a fuck attitude towards everything. This means you have lost perspective what this life is so you live according to your likes only. So fifty % of time everything is messed up👻, only if it goes according to your likes your okay happy. It doesnt seem very good deal if you ask me. Im even more selfish and want more then 50 %

Preposterous poppycock.

When you're alright, everything's alright and you can't stand the fact that anything isn't alright. And you think it's your personal job to make everything alright, because you are brilliant, and everything that's not you is shit.

I personally think he should be shot.

tyyp

Rookie
Preposterous poppycock.

When you're alright, everything's alright and you can't stand the fact that anything isn't alright. And you think it's your personal job to make everything alright, because you are brilliant, and everything that's not you is shit.

I personally think he should be shot.

what does not make sense for you mister, contact in mail box and i explain if needed. In here its not appropriate and may go off topic
if people have power and possibility to make something better, thats all its needed. its quite natural thing. if your room or plate is messy that you cant even be there are you going to clean it or not. Its obvious. it doesnt matter its clean or shit you embrace it and do it anyway. Nothing to do with what i think or feel, but doing whats needed. its not our job indeed, not our problem, but its life. its just question are you involved with it or not.
it was important speech, not quite sure why you are against him. Hopefully you dont take hes characters he has played too seriously misguiding hes real personality