New! Lower Standards for Public Service (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
"It’s a move required by the U.S. Department of Justice after it says not enough African-Americans passed the exam"
If they are too stupid to pass the exam, then they don't need to be carrying a weapon...
I'm all for having different ethnics anywhere, but if there is an exam that you must pass, and you fail it, then you're done until you can take it again. Testing is the only non-biased way to get different ethnics into a career....what's next, Colleges lowering standards for students to graduate? Imagine if this was done in the medical area. "You got a 58%, normally thats not even close to passing, but we need more doctors so here is your license!"

KingFate

Légion Blanche
I can't wait to see the news in 5-10 years. Massive corruption plagues Dayton! I swear, why the fuck do we cater to stupid people?

I don't give a fuck about what race you are, or how "represented you are" if the man is good enough for the job then that's it. It has nothing to do with race. It's things like this that cause MORE race problems in this country.

Back