New Zealand mosque shootings: Six in court on charges they sent attack images

msr

Here pikey pikey, swallow mah cawk.
Short Bussed
New Zealand mosque shootings: Six in court on charges they sent attack images
WELLINGTON, New Zealand – Six people appeared in a New Zealand court Monday on charges they illegally redistributed the video a gunman livestreamed as he shot worshippers at two mosques last month.

Christchurch District Court Judge Stephen O’Driscoll denied bail to businessman Philip Arps and an 18-year-old suspect who both were taken into custody in March. The four others are not in custody.

The charge of supplying or distributing objectionable material carries a penalty of up to 14 years imprisonment. Arps, 44, is scheduled to next appear in court via video link on April 26.

The 18-year-old suspect is charged with sharing the livestream video and a still image of the Al Noor mosque with the words “target acquired.” He will reappear in court on July 31 when electronically monitored bail will be considered.

Police prosecutor Pip Currie opposed bail for the 18-year-old suspect and said the second charge, involving the words added to the still image, was of significant concern.

New Zealand’s chief censor has banned both the livestreamed footage of the attack and the manifesto written and released by Brenton Harrison Tarrant, who faces 50 murder charges and 39 attempted murder charges in the March 15 attacks.

This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: New Zealand mosque shootings: Six in court on charges they sent attack images

OP
msr

msr

Short Bussed
Well, fuck that.
I wonder how broad the definition of "objectionable material" is and who gets to decide what meets that definition.
That really seems like something that could be applied to everything on Earth.

OP
msr

msr

Short Bussed
Looks like NZ is rolling over for the Muslim tidal wave that will drown their country
And when they realize they are fucked will it turn into a 3rd world shithole with urban warfare like in the counties that have "stan" in their names?
Oh, no. I'm sorry, they outlawed all the guns so there will be no more bloodshed. Just like Germany did long ago.

Vwj

NewbieX
Fucks sake, They're going overboard with that reaction. How come they don't get anyone for when somebody posts vids of Muzzies doing all sorts of shit to people? Does make you think all this shit sticks up for Muslims and is one sided.
what I’ve been saying for ages, we just had some travellers round this way, they smashed lots and stole loads from the shops, anyhow, people were moaning about them, then the local gypsies started going on about everyone tarring them with the same brush and called everybody racist (they only moaned about the ones that were parked up), so it seems the only people’s that you can’t be racist against is the white people, you gotta fucking love this white privilege eh? :mad:

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Anyone else download that video (and a good 9/10 different versions off of 8chan, with all sorta music laid over it.. and effects.. and you know, funny shit) then mass send it to all of their Facebook contacts..
I know I did
So far, still a free man lol