NEWS!!! Brother and sister forced to oral sex buy group of sccumbags (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Violence took place in Belgrade (Serbia) at around 2 pm on Sunday.

A group of 6 guys intercepted brother Vladan (21) and sister Mila (21) and told them that they would not let them go until the sister sexually satisfied the brother. Her brother refused and after a short fight with the attackers, he was defeated and he and his sister were dragged to a tree where his brother was threatened with a knife, after which the sister had to agree to the demands of the attackers. According to her brother's statement, the girl had to be in her underpants and kneel at the attacker's request. It all lasted about 7-8 minutes after which the attackers left them in the park.

As far as I know, the attackers were detained the same day. I don't know the rest, but I'll find out when I find out.
IMG_20200321_165850 2.jpg

Sugar³

This user was banned
PFFt! What the hell is this?
What kind of police would even believe this story? If these two wanted this Blowjob gang to get caught, they would have said that they made them give blowjobs to the gang, not each other. Like they wouldn't be embarrassed, too embarrassed, and just store the experience in some awkward mind cubby.

This sounds like a cover story. These two were probably blowjobbing each other at the park, and come across by six Serbian fishermen with their rods and worms--probably Eagle or Vulture or whatever type of Scouts they use in Serbia. Then these two run to the police station to file the report to stay ahead of the rumour mill.

Look into both of their eyes and tell me that shit isn't the case. Look at her mouth. She looks like she could warp an entire troop of scouts minds' with that thing.
Are those called Jamborees?

download.jpeg

PFFt! What the hell is this?
What kind of police would even believe this story? If these two wanted this Blowjob gang to get caught, they would have said that they made them give blowjobs to the gang, not each other. Like they wouldn't be embarrassed, too embarrassed, and just store the experience in some awkward mind cubby.

This sounds like a cover story. These two were probably blowjobbing each other at the park, and come across by six Serbian fishermen with their rods and worms--probably Eagle or Vulture or whatever type of Scouts they use in Serbia. Then these two run to the police station to file the report to stay ahead of the rumour mill.

Look into both of their eyes and tell me that shit isn't the case. Look at her mouth. She looks like she could warp an entire troop of scouts minds' with that thing.
Are those called Jamborees?

dude picture wasn't taken taht day it's obvious

Sugar³

This user was banned
dude picture wasn't taken taht day it's obvious
I'll bet that's you in the picture isn't it?
This is all just part of the same elaborate damage control campaign isn't it? Concocted by your oddly hot sister to throw the scent of your weener out of her mouth, while you swore at her, speed walking on bark mulch, shouting about "one of them for sure recognized me!"
OPERATION: Mind Cubby (or Mind Chubby)

Just accept it dude, we have.

I'll bet that's you in the picture isn't it?
This is all just part of the same elaborate damage control campaign isn't it? Concocted by your oddly hot sister to throw the scent of your weener out of her mouth, while you swore at her, speed walking on bark mulch, shouting about "one of them for sure recognized me!"
OPERATION: Mind Cubby (or Mind Chubby)

Just accept it dude, we have.
that's sick thinkng dude. i ued ths site for imforming people about some problems that aren't in our media. and that's it.

Sugar³

This user was banned
that's sick thinkng dude. i ued ths site for imforming people about some problems that aren't in our media. and that's it.
Oh, you two are just incorrigible, aren't you?
Do you have any of her wearing something like this? It doesn't have to be Angora, but knitted for sure.

GOREGRISH GREY copy 5.jpg

Coffeechihiro

This user was banned
Honestly I’d let them fucking kill me if I got stuck in the situation with my twin. I would love to have my head shot off rather than have gunned men force my furry fan brother even lay a finger on me. Plus my brother is a spaztic as well. 3 things you don’t want in a fucking family. A spaztic, furry twin brother.

Back