NEWS!!! Brother and sister forced to oral sex buy group of sccumbags (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

so did the attackers further elaborate on this and confirm what they did?
our president sign sme contract and Serbai got some money to keep them here so they work realy hard to protect those bestards and you can't see anything bad about them in media (unless we post it on some alternative media's like this). they are using some kind of false passports and police can't do nothing to teham, just arreste them, and realise them after 24-48h and they are keep doing same shit again. so yes, they are confirm they do this but they are not in jail. i don't know are they still in city. and there is video of inccident circleing around

mrln

silent ghost
our president sign sme contract and Serbai got some money to keep them here so they work realy hard to protect those bestards and you can't see anything bad about them in media (unless we post it on some alternative media's like this). they are using some kind of false passports and police can't do nothing to teham, just arreste them, and realise them after 24-48h and they are keep doing same shit again. so yes, they are confirm they do this but they are not in jail. i don't know are they still in city. and there is video of inccident circleing around
thats some pretty fucked up shit.

Violence took place in Belgrade (Serbia) at around 2 pm on Sunday.

A group of 6 guys intercepted brother Vladan (21) and sister Mila (21) and told them that they would not let them go until the sister sexually satisfied the brother. Her brother refused and after a short fight with the attackers, he was defeated and he and his sister were dragged to a tree where his brother was threatened with a knife, after which the sister had to agree to the demands of the attackers. According to her brother's statement, the girl had to be in her underpants and kneel at the attacker's request. It all lasted about 7-8 minutes after which the attackers left them in the park.

As far as I know, the attackers were detained the same day. I don't know the rest, but I'll find out when I find out.View attachment 482955
How I met your mother

Back