NEWS!!! Brother and sister forced to oral sex buy group of sccumbags (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Honestly I’d let them fucking kill me if I got stuck in the situation with my twin. I would love to have my head shot off rather than have gunned men force my furry fan brother even lay a finger on me. Plus my brother is a spaztic as well. 3 things you don’t want in a fucking family. A spaztic, furry twin brother.
i understad you but i guess that thinking is different when you find yourself in that situation. i can't judge them

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
Honestly I’d let them fucking kill me if I got stuck in the situation with my twin. I would love to have my head shot off rather than have gunned men force my furry fan brother even lay a finger on me. Plus my brother is a spaztic as well. 3 things you don’t want in a fucking family. A spaztic, furry twin brother.
Hey , it's Valentines Day, show a little love 💕

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member

here's a pair from a few years back that wasn't forced to fuck each other
Kirsty-and-Richard-Finlayson.jpg

ray666

NewbieX
Violence took place in Belgrade (Serbia) at around 2 pm on Sunday.

A group of 6 guys intercepted brother Vladan (21) and sister Mila (21) and told them that they would not let them go until the sister sexually satisfied the brother. Her brother refused and after a short fight with the attackers, he was defeated and he and his sister were dragged to a tree where his brother was threatened with a knife, after which the sister had to agree to the demands of the attackers. According to her brother's statement, the girl had to be in her underpants and kneel at the attacker's request. It all lasted about 7-8 minutes after which the attackers left them in the park.

As far as I know, the attackers were detained the same day. I don't know the rest, but I'll find out when I find out.View attachment 482955
he stole the chipmunks

Saggytits

Leo bitch what are you?
This user was banned

A group of 6 guys intercepted brother Vladan (21) and sister Mila (21) and told them that they would not let them go until the sister sexually satisfied the brother. Her brother refused and after a short fight with the attackers, he was defeated and he and his sister were dragged to a tree where his brother was threatened with a knife, after which the sister had to agree to the demands of the attackers. According to her brother's statement, the girl had to be in her underpants and kneel at the attacker's request. It all lasted about 7-8 minutes after which the attackers left them in the park.

As far as I know, the attackers were detained the same day. I don't know the rest, but I'll find out when I find out.

As far as I know, the attackers were detained the same day. I don't know the rest, but I'll find out when I find out.View attachment 482955
kinda mad no videos were attached :( that just me?

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
Despite the trauma, they ended up liking it, and their relationship continues to this day. :asskisser:

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran

Look at the good here .
At least they kept in the family .

Back