Nice Smile!

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Powerline75

Fresh Meat
Nice???? this is.... NICE???? If there is a Hell, this will be the smile of my personal torture demon, while she will be slicing me in very fine slices

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
Nice???? this is.... NICE???? If there is a Hell, this will be the smile of my personal torture demon, while she will be slicing me in very fine slices
thats a nice smile. with alot of .consideration

oldcunt

Forum Veteran
she ok ..whats wrong with you people ...wait til you get old and saggy and wrinkly just like her and C_R [cunt rubber] would you rather her look like a cat woman ?

she ok ..whats wrong with you people ...wait til you get old and saggy and wrinkly just like her and C_R [cunt rubber] would you rather her look like a cat woman ?

with or without the leather...........answers on a postcard to GG box 6969 lane cove

p4irs

those teets turns u on keith? familiar with the shape? lulz

oldcunt

Forum Veteran
she's a nice person letting us perv on her flaggy saggy tits ....i wanna see her butt ...bet its divine ..lol

oldcunt

Forum Veteran
im talking about that chick who has had a shit load of plastic surgery sweet pants ...she looks like a cat ..meow ..you cr look like a fox

Powerline75

Fresh Meat
I have no problem with plastic surgery freaks. At least I know their fucked up smile is unfixable, due to extreme skin streching

p4irs

im all about ersonality and good heart..fuck the tits and ass