Nigger Lives Matter (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
The reason it wasn't in the MSM is because no one gives a fuck about SA.

White people built up South Africa...buildings, infrastructure, businesses, government, etc...or else it would have remained a shit-hole, just like the other shit-holes on the Continent of Africa that are "managed" by Negroes.

Shortly after White people turned over power and governance to Negroes, South Africa started turning into a shit-hole...and it's decline keeps getting worse and worse.

South Africa is a testament to what happens to a successful and well-run country when it is turned over to Negroes.

Regards,
-Ward

Isnt that how it should be? Whites are foreigners in a foreign land. Should whites in SA migrate back to Holland I am for the native majority in any nation having an advantage because its there native land. If it falls apart its on them blood and soil and what not also applies to non whites in their traditional lands.
I went to Pretoria south Africa back in 2000 , getting off the plane you could FEEL a huge shift in how things are ran out there! Whites are the at the VERRY bottom of rung ! They call us pink piggy or just pigs ..ALL the advantages go to the natives ABSOLUTELY! And whites MUST watch your ass 24-7! You can get ran up on just walking down the street! like I told my Sargent at arm’s.... challenge ACCEPTED ! didn’t get touched, just a shit ton of mean mugging.. like gtfo of our country white pig

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
Isnt that how it should be? Whites are foreigners in a foreign land. Should whites in SA migrate back to Holland I am for the native majority in any nation having an advantage because its there native land. If it falls apart its on them blood and soil and what not also applies to non whites in their traditional lands.
If you're born on land your ancestors conquered, its your native land, almost all white South Africans were born there.

Every weak minded faggot in the west was crying about apartheid in the 80s for no other reason than their favorite jewish celebrities were telling them it was something they should give a fuck about.
What they didn't tell everyone was that a negroid in SA had a better quality of life than the negroids anywhere else on the continent, to the point that they had to put a fence and soldiers on the border to keep the rest of Africa out because they were all desperate to come live under the oppression of whitey.

Bloody Kisses

I see dead people.
Now we know why niglets don’t have food to eat in Africa, especially in Ethiopia.

fucking hypocrites. :rambo::finger:

1785F2F7-F270-48E2-A93F-D003519780FF.jpeg

smifwesn

Fresh Meat
Where are the protests? Hmmm... No protest in Berlin? No protest in Vienna? No protest in Baltimore?

Yeah, that's right you cuck trash faggot scum. Because niggers are always right. They are always the oppressed. Niggers cannot do anything wrong. It's always white's fault.

View attachment 446599
Where's the uproar for the children murdered over farmland in Mexico? Not only Mormon white, but American.

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
Where's the uproar for the children murdered over farmland in Mexico? Not only Mormon white, but American.
The jew media suppressed that story and you'll never hear about it again on TV.

We're supposed to be crying about the brown kids in "cages" at the border, that are actually living better in the "cages" than they were in the shitholes they came from.

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector
My dad is white and British, he supports #BLM with blind loyalty; we even had a fierce debate on the riots, he denied there were any. Yet, I've known him for years and he's never had one close black friend. I really can't recall a time where him and I sat down and had a long conversation, a beer or a cup of tea with a black person.

My sister is the biggest libtard I know, she has a furious zeal when it comes to SJW issues and racism. Yet at her wedding, every guest was white bread. Liberals never want to look in the mirror and realize what hypocrites they are.

Also my last roommate was a black chick, and overall she was one of the most selfish, narcissistic people I've ever met. My current roommate fucks niggers and brings them over all the time, my landlord is on the verge of finally evicting her.

If you're born on land your ancestors conquered, its your native land, almost all white South Africans were born there.

Every weak minded faggot in the west was crying about apartheid in the 80s for no other reason than their favorite jewish celebrities were telling them it was something they should give a fuck about.
What they didn't tell everyone was that a negroid in SA had a better quality of life than the negroids anywhere else on the continent, to the point that they had to put a fence and soldiers on the border to keep the rest of Africa out because they were all desperate to come live under the oppression of whitey.
Africa for africans europe for europeans. Im just saying whites wouldnt be getting killed in south africa because the natives got sick of foreigners trying to control them it was only a matter of time before the black majority would have just when full radical and the whites would have been screwed in a similar way that they are now if they just went back to their ancestors homelands and blacks would face the issues they whine about if they when back to their lands of origin. I think people should do ancestry background checks and whatever ethnic group you cluster with you go to the nation that ethnic group is the majority of. I feel things would be better if people dropped the conquest shit and the diversity crap and just go back to their roots. How is that wrong?

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
Africa for africans europe for europeans. Im just saying whites wouldnt be getting killed in south africa because the natives got sick of foreigners trying to control them it was only a matter of time before the black majority would have just when full radical and the whites would have been screwed in a similar way that they are now if they just went back to their ancestors homelands and blacks would face the issues they whine about if they when back to their lands of origin. I think people should do ancestry background checks and whatever ethnic group you cluster with you go to the nation that ethnic group is the majority of. I feel things would be better if people dropped the conquest shit and the diversity crap and just go back to their roots. How is that wrong?
I agree with a lot of what you say but whites don't need to apologize for conquest, especially since there was good reason for the mass exodus of Europeans to America.

Germany has approximately 85million people.

The UK and France have Approximately 65million people each.

These countries are about the same size of the midwestern states Minnesota and Wisconsin, I personally don't want to live like chinks packed together like sardines in a can.

Part of the supposedly non-existent American culture is open spaces having land or at least a yard you could play a game of football in.

Back