NINE Year Old Mexican Girl Gives Birth (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

rundown

Registered Offender
A nine-year-old girl in Mexico gave birth last month and authorities are searching for the father, who's believed to be 17, AFP reports.
The girl, known as Dafne, delivered by C-section on Jan. 27 a baby girl who weighed 5.7 pounds. The baby was delivered in a hospital, but Dafne hadn't received any previous medical treatment for her pregnancy.
"It is dismaying that a young girl became pregnant. You shouldn't be pregnant at that age," said Enrique Rabago, director of the Occidente General Hospital in Zapopan, where the baby was born.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/02/06/girl-9-gives-birth-in-mexico

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
What_the_hell%21.jpg

4jessica

NewbieX
Poor girls! Douche bags gotta get their dicks and nuts chopped off for raping these innocent children!! It makes me mad especially cus I have a little girl! And no little nine yr old should have to go threw any of this!!

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
"It is dismaying that a young girl became pregnant. You shouldn't be pregnant at that age," said Enrique Rabago, director of the Occidente General Hospital in Zapopan, where the baby was born.

The part they left out of Enrique Rabago's comment went something like this.. "You shouldn't be pregnant at that age, most patients here are at least 12!"

Haha isn't that disgusting, fat Jew dying in the hospital right now?

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
The part they left out of Enrique Rabago's comment went something like this.. "You shouldn't be pregnant at that age, most patients here are at least 12!"

Haha isn't that disgusting, fat Jew dying in the hospital right now?
I didn't even know who he was till now haha.

Back