NINE Year Old Mexican Girl Gives Birth (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
WOW....Where do I even begin? Her Mother was aware that her 8 yr old child was having consentual sex and did nothing about it? She deserves to be prosecuted for child abuse herself. and how in the Hell would an 8 yr. old child be mentally capable of a grown up decision such as consentual sex? I hope and pray the baby is adopted out and NEVER learns of how she was brought into this world, and as for the 17 yr. old he needs to be charged with multiple counts of rape ,molestation and child abuse!!:rage::facepalm:

Tooly

Tier One
Yeah, when I was really young & my parents told me very vaguely about how making a baby involves a penis and vagina, I figured you stood close to the girl and pissed in her hole.

xD
I thought it was her mouth! No wonder my wife gets angry at me sometimes!:shrug:

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
was watching this on the news seems for that area its common place for kids 9 to 12 to become mothers ....

Each year, 480,000 girls between the ages of 14 and 18 give birth in Mexico, according to the health ministry.
they say the avarage of 9 to 12 is 50,000 so ......

bowhaze

Zeitgeist
this is fucked up.. but it's always the same problem like in India with their religious believe in many children and girls aren't worth a damn, it's nearly impossible to change the people if they don't listen or understand.. if the girls learn the sick shit from their own mothers, it's no wonder that most of them are doing the same faults later.. and of course the fact that so many parents are trying to get some profit out of their too young children.

R a n d o m

af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK
I think someone took playing doctor a bit to far. ;)
I divine a picture of a 17 year old corpse dismembered with his head on his chest and his dick in is mouth.

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
That had to be hard on her underformed body to carry the child. I hope they find him and castrate him, then put him in prison or a mental hospital. That is just sick.....

max_gain

Dedicated GORE poster.
Short Bussed
The saddest of all its that its a vicious circle cause, her baby girl, will probably repeat the story. We see here this kind of stuff (Not with such little mothers! but 14 and 15 yrs old girls)

yout right about that one

Just confirms my theory that these attitudes breed down through generations...

We see it here all the time. Only they are a little older for sure and the first thing they do is demand their nice shiny freshly decorated house and benefits courtesy of MR and Mrs Taxpayer when the child's born

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Im more shocked that a 9yr old started her :tampon: so soon than her getting knocked up! Its fucked up now adays!. Sad :facepalm:

Meatcleaver

Fresh Meat
I swear these people are ignorant to the core! Religious to no end yet they steal,lie,are totally sadistic and delight in killing each other in the most phuced up ways you could ever dream of! And they keep reproducing like goddamm rats so there always a fresh crop to start this whole process over and over hell they even have a song about cock roaches!:headbutt::outtahere::huuurp::fuuuuuu:

Back