NJ shooting: 6 dead, including officer and suspects, after intense gun battle in Jersey City (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
One officer and three civilians were killed after two shooters ambushed police before holing up in bodega and firing from behind the barricade in Jersey City, New Jersey. Both suspects were also killed in the exchange.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The gunman were Black Hebrew Israelites, the same scum the US media sided with when they started that convington Maga hat kid shit, they were the niggers in the background yelling. They think themselves, Native American and Hispanic people are God's choosen ones. Nice to see the media explain all that. Lmao not.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
The gunman were Black Hebrew Israelites, the same scum the US media sided with when they started that convington Maga hat kid shit, they were the niggers in the background yelling. They think themselves, Native American and Hispanic people are God's choosen ones. Nice to see the media explain all that. Lmao not.

I watched documentary about them years ago they are bat shit crazy they believe that the Vikings were black.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I watched documentary about them years ago they are bat shit crazy they believe that the Vikings were black.
Well if you believe the history channel, over a period of millions of years Africans evolved into lighter skinned Italians (Rome) who conquered Africa and the blacks who didn't evolve into something better by then while the Vikings were still evolving from blacks into a white race of warriors who could fuck with England, later on in history. It's all not so far fetched is it? :lol:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Well if you believe the history channel, over a period of millions of years Africans evolved into lighter skinned Italians (Rome) who conquered Africa and the blacks who didn't evolve into something better by then while the Vikings were still evolving from blacks into a white race of warriors who could fuck with England, later on in history. It's all not so far fetched is it? :lol:

I don't remember where I learned this but this how it happened...

The only smart blacks that ever existed migrated way the fuck north and evolved into white people. Some must have really, really hated blacks. Why else would they have migrated so far north to parts of Norway and Finland where there is only about three hours of sunlight a year? Three and a half on a leap year. The smarter Vikings left to settle in England and France. The ones that stayed behind started getting dumber. Dumber to the point where they decided that it is a good idea to allow the evolutionarily stunted, who they left behind in the first place, to pour into their countries to make the long dark winters even darker.

The marginally more intelligent ones migrated to India and Pakistan and could only muster up enough evolution to evolve their hair to be similarly styleable like white people hair. But somehow, they managed to learn to build stuff and read and write. Indians are the first idiot savants. Pakistanis are just idiots that try to mimic Indians.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
This pic sums up America for me. And the cops dress like soldiers all the time.

5df0024f85f540510b5b65f8.jpg

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I don't remember where I learned this but this how it happened...

The only smart blacks that ever existed migrated way the fuck north and evolved into white people. Some must have really, really hated blacks. Why else would they have migrated so far north to parts of Norway and Finland where there is only about three hours of sunlight a year? Three and a half on a leap year. The smarter Vikings left to settle in England and France. The ones that stayed behind started getting dumber. Dumber to the point where they decided that it is a good idea to allow the evolutionarily stunted, who they left behind in the first place, to pour into their countries to make the long dark winters even darker.

The marginally more intelligent ones migrated to India and Pakistan and could only muster up enough evolution to evolve their hair to be similarly styleable like white people hair. But somehow, they managed to learn to build stuff and read and write. Indians are the first idiot savants. Pakistanis are just idiots that try to mimic Indians.
Personally I think humans are like dogs, cats, birds, whatever. Panthers and leopards are both obviously cats to your eye but they don't look exactly the same. Why can't we have different breeds of human. Upgraded monkey theory is nonsense, some crap from the 1800's we still accept as fact. Niggers in africa are still niggers and they still had not evolved into something better by the time Asians invented ping pong, they were still banging sticks together, let alone to this day. Case closed.

I noticed too the further north in India you go the more retarded the cousin fuckers get, by the time you get to Pakistan they have a 8 inch spacing between their eyes, fucking mongoloid rapists ruled by a overrated cricket player, that should end well :lol:

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran

fake news will sweep it aside!

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
A s soon as a pig gets shot or shoots some fucka dead it is news. The number dead would be a below average night in any prevelent gangland area's throughout the world.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Personally I think humans are like dogs, cats, birds, whatever. Panthers and leopards are both obviously cats to your eye but they don't look exactly the same. Why can't we have different breeds of human. Upgraded monkey theory is nonsense, some crap from the 1800's we still accept as fact. Niggers in africa are still niggers and they still had not evolved into something better by the time Asians invented ping pong, they were still banging sticks together, let alone to this day. Case closed.

I noticed too the further north in India you go the more retarded the cousin fuckers get, by the time you get to Pakistan they have a 8 inch spacing between their eyes, fucking mongoloid rapists ruled by a overrated cricket player, that should end well :lol:
Sounds like their a Bunch of Inbred Deadheads,that secrete Grease and Stink!!!
SP

Back