NKorea fires artillery onto SKorean island (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, I'm just watching that live on TV right now......if they go at it you can be sure the North Koreans will also start targeting Japan.....we may be in for a war.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Maybe they know the US is pretty much bankrupt and won't be able to be the Worlds Police on this one.

China wont give us more money to fight their ally.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
BTW - The Island

12korea.map.jpg

ubee

shalom
nothing will happen, china and the us will have some talks, japan will be there as filler, south korea will be there to ask them to fix their shit or no more cheap tvs, the un will go wat, china will point its finger at north korea and say 'no u', peace talks will resume within a week, with added extra family reunions.
welcome to 21st century global politics

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
nothing will happen, china and the us will have some talks, japan will be there as filler, south korea will be there to ask them to fix their shit or no more cheap tvs, the un will go wat, china will point its finger at north korea and say 'no u', peace talks will resume within a week, with added extra family reunions.
welcome to 21st century global politics

Thats what usually happens, but when you have an ailing madman running a country and kills his own people by the cruelest possible ways, you never know.

Let's just put it this way.. I wouldn't feel comfortable living in Seoul right now. It's extremely close to the DMZ, and has an extremely high density population.

While of course I hope war doesn't resume, what I hope for most is that if there is a war, the US gets the 28000 or so troops we have there the fuck out. There is no need for the US to be there now. The loss of any American life on the Korean peninsula is totally unacceptable imho.

Besides, I like North Korea in a sick way. It's like a little experiment to show the world how fucked up and terrible communism is.

ubee

shalom
north korea is dependent on china, china will never allow shit to happen as they are dependent on south korean/japanese technology to fuel their ever growing tech assembly economy.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Besides, I like North Korea in a sick way. It's like a little experiment to show the world how fucked up and terrible communism is.

Kim whatever is a Stalinist more then anything, they all wear the same crappy technicolor suits too

D.O.A.

We are Kings
“Our government reacted properly,” said Ms. Pyun, adding that she thought the South Korean president, Lee Myung-bak, had handled himself well during the first hours of the crisis.

Ms. Pyun said TV news reports showed Mr. Lee — whom she referred to as “MB,” his initials — looked capable and “ready for action,” especially in the black leather jacket he was wearing in place of his usual bespoke business suits.

“It was,” she said, “the correct clothing.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/25/world/asia/25seoul.html

I'm sure somewhere in history, a president has declared war in his underpants

Back