No blow job for this man for a while..

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!! I hate you so bad right now Snatchy Patch
sweet dreams are made of these...

bludgeoned dicks, half dead, inchworming towards yer shoe closet to fondle yer jimmy choo's and nibble yer flip flops

then slither under yer pillow so ye roll over in the night and wake up with scabby, icky sticky dicky on yer cheek

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
*sobbing* What did I ever do to you?
awww...since when does a weiner really scare you? besides the thought of having to cathertize decadent's sillly worm or some such? never fear the peen sister! just step on it, scrape it off yer shoe and have a bickie. all in a days work.

we shall cower before no wang!! even a spotty dangler-

brizzy

Forum Veteran
I always get talk itchy and creeped out when I see things like that. I've inspected my vag twice already. My anoos too. Fucking.... gross!!!!

GoreErectus

Well Known Member
What the hell??? Sick, what are those bugs in it? How would someone get into this disgusting condition? And why would someone let it get that bad? Just chop it off dude, you're done. I will not get any sleep tonight after seeing that.

JackLacero

Just a little more than expected.
Well...That wasn't really pleasant. However; you'd be surprised the shit that's worse than even this out there for you...This life of ours can be an unassumingly fucked up thing.

Edit: Well, I wouldn't say worse. I'd say about just as fucked up.

Last edited: